criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Even after the newest update I still cannot complete the Defender milestone

Even after the newest update I still cannot complete the Defender milestone therefore I cannot complete all the multiplayer milestones to get the 500 crystals and the **** emote... I've completed this feat three times and still nothing!

Replies

• Hello. Did you win as defender in ryloth, fendor, unknow regions, endor and kamino? for me it was bugged but when a iwon in ryloth like 2 times it work out. Try to not quit in the star fighter assault. I really upset about one thing. I completed EVERYTHING and still says that i am missing one that im not missing to win 500 crystal. IS SO BUGGED
  • Same thing is happening to me, I have 4/5 maps completed with the last one being Kamino. I've literally watched the milestone get completed after winning on defense there and then, once the match is over and either the next one starts or I leave to try and cash in the milestone for the reward it reverts back to 4/5 completion... Extremely frustrating to say the least
  • Unacceptable, hope this is fixed soon.
  • MWB33
    1402 posts Member
    Unsure if all of you have seen that this has come up in a couple of other threads about Defender & Aggressor. I too was afflicted with this glitch on Defender, and was able to overcome it. For Aggressor I proactively utilized the same tactic that redeemed Defender, and was successful.

First off, you have to figure out which one map is the final one you got a win on. For my defense one, it was Fondor (figured it out by making a list and checking it off when the milestone didn't update post-match). I got in and won on that map. Post match it said redeemed. Went over and highlighted that milestone, and over on the right it said completed 5/5, however 4/5 of the status bar was white, 1/5 yellow. I immediately backed out and went to redeem, only to be disappointed.

I then got a tip on the defender thread to get the win again and play through another cycle. Got back into Fondor defending, won...same post match result for the milestone. Stayed in the rotation and played through 2 more matches (to get another round as defense on the next map). After that next defense the milestone was still there saying completed. Highlighted it, and over on the right the status bar was now 5/5 and completely white. Backed out, and was able to redeem.

I was 3/5 on aggressor. Got my 4th win...then after many tries as attacker on Death Star, got the 5th. Post match, saw the same as above. Stayed in through the 2 rounds on Ryloth, 5/5 all white, backed out, and redeemed.

I know there are some that are 5/5 complete, but won't redeem. Hopefully this info can help some of you get it knocked out. Here are the links to the other threads in case you want to check them out.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/84250/the-defender-milestone#latest

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/85670/the-aggressor-bug#latest
  • So. First match for me was as the defender (which I need) and we won. Second match was the agressor (which we were losing) but instead of finishing it I quit the match. And defender and service had unlocked. Finally.
  • MWB33
    1402 posts Member
    So. First match for me was as the defender (which I need) and we won. Second match was the agressor (which we were losing) but instead of finishing it I quit the match. And defender and service had unlocked. Finally.

Nice...it may just take staying in through at least spawning into the next match to get it to clear. I wasn't bold enough to try. LoL
  • I would just be happy with yourself that you got it and maybe they’ll patch it on 1.04
  • I am very happy. And to clear up, I'd played a few prior matches before I got to the map I need. Course I wasn't that vexed in the first place as the only milestones I haven't unlocked now are the locked heroes and hero ships -_-; by the time I get 25 hero kills as Maul Battlefront 3 will be out.
  • Not sure if this actually works, I've stayed in for several matches after getting the supposed fifth win and still nothing. I've also had the same problem on Aggressor, been stuck at 3/5 for a long time.
  • Grraauuggh wrote: »
    Not sure if this actually works, I've stayed in for several matches after getting the supposed fifth win and still nothing. I've also had the same problem on Aggressor, been stuck at 3/5 for a long time.

I've tried that trick too and cannot get it to work. I'm still stuck on 4/5 on Defender and it won't register the fifth win, even when it states 'claim reward'.
  • I'm hoping that the new patch will fix this, but we'll just have to see.
  • 4/5 on The Defender and can't complete. Same problem as others have.
  • Finally! I finally managed to complete the Defender milestone (or millstone, as it became). Yes, despite the bug I completed the ambush at Ryloth Starfighter Assault level as the Separatists and got the 'Claim reward' message again. This time I kept playing on and on and on and...well, you get the idea. This time the Defender message disappeared from the end of game round-up and when I went back to the title page of the game, there it was in the list, ready to claim. Apart from getting this monkey off my back, the 1000 credits will do me nicely as I save up to get the Emperor and Leia - the last two heroes/villains I don't have.

So, if you're suffering from this bug, I suggest you do what I did. I can't guarantee it'll work but here's hoping.
  • I completed mine today too, finished the map I needed then stayed in the lobby for a full 10 round map rotation
  • I don't always have time to complete a "full 10 round map rotation," assuming I don't somehow get re-queued anyways.
  • Grraauuggh wrote: »
    I don't always have time to complete a "full 10 round map rotation," assuming I don't somehow get re-queued anyways.

I didn't carry on playing for 10 rounds myself, just quite a lot. It is an odd bug but then again, they usually are. I would suggest just stay in as long as you can after completing the level you need. Other than that, it appears to be pure luck.
  • MWB33
    1402 posts Member
    Glad to hear that it's starting to clear for more people!
  • Is there a way to tell what attacker/defender win you have missing? I have one defender title to win but to hell if I can locate which one it is.
  • Lol funny. I've completed the defender milestone before the patch. It's the attacker milestone that I can't complete. Still sitting at 1/5. :neutral:
  • MWB33
    1402 posts Member
    Is there a way to tell what attacker/defender win you have missing? I have one defender title to win but to **** if I can locate which one it is.

You'll have to go analog. I wrote down the 5 maps on a sheet of paper, and then crossed them off as I won.
  • I know you guys have been talking about the one for SA, but I'm having issues with the Defender or 'Starting Heavy Training' one in Heavy Class. It says "earn 10,000 score by soaking up damage using Defender". I've had it equipped for 5 matches and I've still got zero points??? I don't get it. Can anyone help with this issue I'm having? please and thanks.