criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Galactic Conquest will turn the whole perception of this game around

There's just one mode any fan of Battlefront wanted to see (including fans of the PSP games). That's Galactic Conquest. And when it was announced DICE would be doing these games, guess what mode everyone assumed would be featured? That's right...Galactic Conquest.

I don't think anyone would have guessed that two games into this series from DICE we still would be waiting on Galactic Conquest to happen. I also think this is heavily contributing to the backlash on this game. Many fans weren't happy with the first game, and were cautious about this game. Then they see loot boxes instead of Galactic Conquest which pushes them right over the edge.

EA says they heard the feedback loud and clear. Right now I'm not sure who they were listening to.

If there's a silver lining here, it's that maybe EA will finally do what it takes to add Galactic Conquest to this game. This IP needs a serious shot in the arm. Again, its called Galactic Conquest!

Replies