criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

If this video is true about mtx "star card bundles", just stop now.

Grulgor
41 posts Member
edited November 2017

If you're considering option 2 of "Microtransactions will be used to purchase specific star card and cosmetic packages/bundles" just stop right now. I'll refund immediately if you continue with this p2w. Cosmetic MTX will be well welcomed, especially if you do them well. There's plenty of skins throughout the star wars universe that are canon you can utilize to make your money if you're such greedy pricks. But don't ruin this beautiful, incredibly fun game (aside from the absolute horrendous progression) with your greed.
Post edited by EA_DarDar on

Replies

• Grulgor wrote: »

If you're considering option 2 of "Microtransactions will be used to purchase specific star card and cosmetic packages/bundles" just **** stop right now. I'll refund immediately if you continue with this p2w ****. Cosmetic MTX will be well welcomed, especially if you do them well. There's plenty of skins throughout the star wars universe that are canon you can utilize to make your money if you're such greedy pricks. But don't ruin this beautiful, incredibly fun game (aside from the absolute horrendous progression) with your greed.

this
  • I agree
  • Technically there are still micro transactions in the game, where I feel cheated on.

After spending 8000 credits on two trooper crates with only duplicates for rank 1 trooper star cards I feel ripped of.
    8000 credits spend, 750 credits and 30 crafting components returned makes for pretty expensive crafting components.
  • kregora wrote: »
    Technically there are still micro transactions in the game, where I feel cheated on.

After spending 8000 credits on two trooper crates with only duplicates for rank 1 trooper star cards I feel ripped of.
    8000 credits spend, 750 credits and 30 crafting components returned makes for pretty expensive crafting components.

There's your problem, buy hero crates instead for 2200 it's cheaper and gives better return on crafting parts because that's all that matters
  • Lemny
    30 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The can sell stuff if they want... I don't mind...

But I absolutely hate that the current - you can't even say - "balance" is totally tuned to sell stuff. That is ruining the game.
    There will always be other players who have more stuff and I don't care if they bought it or earned it through playing.
    But it's absolutely not acceptable giving players no performance based progression at all to sell some sh**. :/

And the annoying fact that they don't give us the promised crafting parts for dupes makes it even more worse.