criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Heal on kill card - how does this work?

The hero card, that is.

It says it gives back 20 health for a trooper and more (unspecified) for a hero at base level but how does it work for higher tiers? How much would the hero heal from killing a trooper with the epic card, for example?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Replies

• Sorry to bump but still not been able to work this out.

Does upgrading the card even give any bonus vs troopers?
  • Go into the card info. It shows you what all the levels buff
  • What I want to know is can it heal you back up to full? As I understand it is that only Bossk can do this? So will equipping this card get you back to 100% or just back to your new reduced health cap if you took a good portion of damage?
  • Landeaux2
    3338 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Yes, it can heal you up back to your original max health. It’s max health regain. In theory, if you have 450 max health and you kill an infantry without taking enough damage to lose any more max health, when you heal up you’ll have 470 max health.
  • Woah. Didn't know it was your max cap. Is the number that increases with card level hero's then? That what it seems like.

Also, Luke's version of the card says it's empire trooper. Is it just empire?
  • Deeziee wrote: »
    Woah. Didn't know it was your max cap. Is the number that increases with card level hero's then? That what it seems like.

The card has a cap of +20 health against infantry but ranking up the card will give you more health back when you kill an enemy hero.

Luke’s works against all enemy infantry. It’s just awkward wording. I feared the same thing in the beginning but tried it out and figured out it works properly
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Deeziee wrote: »
    Woah. Didn't know it was your max cap. Is the number that increases with card level hero's then? That what it seems like.

The card has a cap of +20 health against infantry but ranking up the card will give you more health back when you kill an enemy hero.

Luke’s works against all enemy infantry. It’s just awkward wording. I feared the same thing in the beginning but tried it out and figured out it works properly

Wow so Luke’s is the only one where they heal more than 20 health against infantry at max tier?

This is good info, thanks! I’ll save my crafting parts and not bother upgrading this card on Rey and Vader!!
  • Deeziee wrote: »

No, just a typo thankfully.