criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Quitting during Heroes vs Villians

We were in a match up 10-3 and the entire opponent team quit. I waited about 5 minutes with my team and nothing happened. We all had to eventual leave the empty game room. No credits, nothing. Anyone know a way around this?

Replies

• It should give an auto victory. Were you villains?
  • This is just what happens now if everybody else quits, no way around it unfortunately. Quitting in HvV seems very common...it's starting to get pretty irritating honestly.

I also had an issue earlier today where the enemy team didn't have a target, only our team did. After about 5 minutes our target just commited suicide so we could get on with the game.
  • Rotaugen wrote: »
    It should give an auto victory. Were you villains?

Yes. Their entire team quit and we were just running around the map not sure what to do.
  • Xeinive wrote: »
    This is just what happens now if everybody else quits, no way around it unfortunately. Quitting in HvV seems very common...it's starting to get pretty irritating honestly.

I also had an issue earlier today where the enemy team didn't have a target, only our team did. After about 5 minutes our target just commited suicide so we could get on with the game.

Well then, that stinks. I really hope they fix it because if you do too good, the other team quits and you get nothing.
  • The game doesn't auto-resolve which is a huge problem.
    People leaving games should be penalized with a match-making cooldown to discourage ragequitting.