criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Mos Eisley Map (Galactic Assault) huge issue

1.st issue:
As you all know, on Galactic Assault, if there is an opportunity to play with Starfighters, they are dominating the game. (And also granting you in every game a 15-20 000+ score)

But on Mos Eisley, the area is so big and open, that it is totally possible to spawnkill as a Starfighter not even troops, but also other starfighters.
This makes the game really frustrating and not fun. Since you are not dominating because you are good. Only because you spawned 1st as a Starfighter. This needs to be changed. At least create some obstacles between the 2 starfighter spawning zones.

2nd issue:
Map is too chaotic. Rooftops are accessible but only on certain points, and taking some vehicles are totally pointless since they can not go into 80% of the areas. The whole map is just simply a huge mess.

Replies

• bfloo
    14398 posts Member
    For your 2nd issue

It is a tight quarters urban warfare map, it is supposed to be like that.

I haven't grabbed a fighter, so I can't really say what it is like, but I rarely notice fighters except for on Hoth
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    For your 2nd issue

It is a tight quarters urban warfare map, it is supposed to be like that.

I haven't grabbed a fighter, so I can't really say what it is like, but I rarely notice fighters except for on Hoth

I either had always fighters bombing the city on Mos Eisley, or I was the one who instalocked the fighters so I can quickly dominate the sky and land. (yes - yes I'm also abusing this system, but that's why it should be changed)

And that's the same for Kashyyk and Starkiller base. Having a 25K score just with taking out A.I. starfighters and bombing the point is a common thing)

I can't tell if that's the case on Hoth as well or not. I'm playing the game since early Trial, but got only 1x Hoth into the map rotation. :(