criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Anyone tired of getting your Hero stuck on a map you can't move from that spot?

I just got vader first and i went to a spot on hoth next too a hill and i couldn't move from it. I had too respawn and wasted all my credits. It happened too me on kashyyk with kylo ren. Its so annoying that this happens.

Replies

• I stuck myself once for 3 minutes but i escaped it somehow by spamming everything

wvpluzpdkre9.gif
  • LxTC_HQ wrote: »
    I stuck myself once for 3 minutes but i escaped it somehow by spamming everything

I dont have the patience to do that. I just restart.
  • Landeaux2
    3338 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hasn’t happened to me yet (knock on wood) but I’ve had the Palace on Naboo fall on top of me, as the Emperor with 625 health, and die...I didn’t expect the Palace to fall at that time LOL. I was kinda mad that I was standing there at that moment; was trying to find an escape route at the same time lol
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Hasn’t happened to me yet (knock on wood) but I’ve had the Palace on Naboo fall on top of me, as the Emperor with 625 health, and die...I didn’t expect the Palace to fall at that time LOL. I was kinda mad that I was standing there at that moment; was trying to find an escape route at the same time lol

Lmfao i always avoid that spot because my friend died as Maul that way in the beta
  • Like you got killed by the falling debris when the MTT shoots at the palace? It's a bummer to lose a hero like that, but I think it's pretty cool that it can happen.
  • Noctis1313 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »

Lmfao i always avoid that spot because my friend died as Maul that way in the beta

I knew it was possible but I was apparently oblivious to the MTT readying to fire. My arrogance blinded me (Emperor pun), apparently, because I was chasing down infantry LOL
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    same happened to me. What weird is that when I get stuck the game decides to block me from being able to use any of my abilities to escape!