criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Galactic assault matches.

Why is it when your team loses and even when you win it seems like 70-90% of the time you’re removed from a full game and then placed in another game that’s halfway completed? This also gets rather annoying when you get stuck rotating through the same 2-3 maps over and over. Does this happen to anyone else? Is everyone on the loosing team just all leaving at once?

Replies

• I play Endor way too often but other than that I havent experienced what youre talking about.
  • Why is it when your team loses and even when you win it seems like 70-90% of the time you’re removed from a full game and then placed in another game that’s halfway completed? This also gets rather annoying when you get stuck rotating through the same 2-3 maps over and over. Does this happen to anyone else? Is everyone on the loosing team just all leaving at once?

Yup.. This also happens to me.. VERY annoying!
  • Yea im having bad luck too. Still have yet to play Yavin IV. Eventually it should balance out though.
  • I finished a game only to be placed into another with only 1 person left so pretty much just shot the ground and collect my 30 creds. Another game i got into was selecting my class then before i hit my button game over got 0 creds for it too.
  • huh...I normally either get into a new game or I get kicked back to the menu
    2aHWXlI.gif