criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can we PLEASE get "First Person Only" Matchmaking?

Prev1
Guys the game feels awesome and its so much fun to play, but i really hate third person multiplayer.

And if anyone now tells me "Hey just press C and youre in first person" You dont know what my issue is. If you play first person you put yourself at a severe disadvantage, and therefore youre pretty much forced to play third person. What id like to see is the option to get only qued on a server where everyone is forced to play first person, because third person is basicalls a wallhack in most situations.

Im not talking about heroes vehicles etc. Im just talking about the Soldiers, even the reinfircements should be first person only if possible. Blaster Heroes could be too, like who does not want to play Boba Fett first person anyway!?

Idk but even if it only means the Troopers are forced to first person i would be much more happy than i am now, its one of the things i dislike about this game the most. Who is with me?

And if youre not with me, why not let ppl decide if they rather play with first person only enemys and mates? Normal servers would not even be affected.

DICE PLS make it happen, it would be a so much better game for a lot of people.

Replies

  • This would just unnessecarily divide the playerbase, big reason as to why there is only 5 game modes. Plus it wouldnt work with things like sentry mode which force you into third person regardless
  • Lol... adding this to my already huge list of "funny" requests of stuff to be implemented.
  • Funny? Lol okay, dude if its great for you to have ppl peeking corners to give you perfect headshot, its fine by me. It would not be thatt big of a deal to implement it.

    And for the sentry:

    a) It would be quite possible to stay in first person during that right?
    b) even if not, in sentry your pretty slow and you dont have the big advantage you have otherwise, as i said even if youre just firced to play first person wherever it is "Poissible" it would be a better gameing experience. And devide ther player base? Come on dude, thats a ridicolous reason.

    Theres enough players, and its just more like "hey we add sort of a more hardcore mode" if people like that better.

    Guess most people dont even know why third person is **** in Multiplayer PvP games.
  • I would love to see this happen. Sadly it never will.

  • Guys the game feels awesome and its so much fun to play, but i really hate third person multiplayer.

    And if anyone now tells me "Hey just press C and youre in first person" You dont know what my issue is. If you play first person you put yourself at a severe disadvantage, and therefore youre pretty much forced to play third person. What id like to see is the option to get only qued on a server where everyone is forced to play first person, because third person is basicalls a wallhack in most situations.

    Im not talking about heroes vehicles etc. Im just talking about the Soldiers, even the reinfircements should be first person only if possible. Blaster Heroes could be too, like who does not want to play Boba Fett first person anyway!?

    Idk but even if it only means the Troopers are forced to first person i would be much more happy than i am now, its one of the things i dislike about this game the most. Who is with me?

    And if youre not with me, why not let ppl decide if they rather play with first person only enemys and mates? Normal servers would not even be affected.

    DICE PLS make it happen, it would be a so much better game for a lot of people.

    You can't be serious...

  • Foxdie491 wrote: »
    Guys the game feels awesome and its so much fun to play, but i really hate third person multiplayer.

    And if anyone now tells me "Hey just press C and youre in first person" You dont know what my issue is. If you play first person you put yourself at a severe disadvantage, and therefore youre pretty much forced to play third person. What id like to see is the option to get only qued on a server where everyone is forced to play first person, because third person is basicalls a wallhack in most situations.

    Im not talking about heroes vehicles etc. Im just talking about the Soldiers, even the reinfircements should be first person only if possible. Blaster Heroes could be too, like who does not want to play Boba Fett first person anyway!?

    Idk but even if it only means the Troopers are forced to first person i would be much more happy than i am now, its one of the things i dislike about this game the most. Who is with me?

    And if youre not with me, why not let ppl decide if they rather play with first person only enemys and mates? Normal servers would not even be affected.

    DICE PLS make it happen, it would be a so much better game for a lot of people.

    You can't be serious...

    While I'm OK if dice doesn't implement this as an optional setting for some servers... I do understand what the op is saying. Are you saying you don't agree that third person pov has advantages over first person?

    When making my dedicated choice on day of release. I loved first person for the graphics and also because I can aim my head shots better. But i can see around corners witnesses third person and have better spatial awareness. I started comparing my k/d and I simply perform better third person. So I stuck with it. But for a more competitive game, having a setting where everyone is confined to first person isn't a bad idea. It's a setting or playlist I see 343 studios implementing but probably not dice.

    Also I don't think the op is whining. I think he's just suggesting this. No need to flame him
  • I always play first person.
    Never felt at a disadvantage while playing tho.
    Im a filthy casual and by that i mean, going for the objective while getting slaughtered
  • I don't think the op is whining. I think he has a legit point. I see a clear advantage when I play third person view. I compared my k/d and switched back and forth. As first person I can nail my head shots better but I lose spatial awareness. I also can't juke my opponents in a 1on1 as well. Third person allows me to see around corners and while my head shots are less frequent, if I tighten up my aim I'm good to go. As an optional setting this can make for a more competitive game if everyone is constrained to first person view. I could see a dev studio like 343 implementing this bexause they're tournament and pro focused. Not so much dice though
  • I cant play in third person it feels weird and awkward and makes it hard for me to aim, mainly because Ive always been a PC player and cant use the console controllers. But each to their own.
  • Vigor wrote: »
    I don't think the op is whining. I think he has a legit point. I see a clear advantage when I play third person view. I compared my k/d and switched back and forth. As first person I can nail my head shots better but I lose spatial awareness. I also can't juke my opponents in a 1on1 as well. Third person allows me to see around corners and while my head shots are less frequent, if I tighten up my aim I'm good to go. As an optional setting this can make for a more competitive game if everyone is constrained to first person view. I could see a dev studio like 343 implementing this bexause they're tournament and pro focused. Not so much dice though

    Yeah theres an advantage although they said the current camera angle was reduced from BF1 to try and stop most of it but I think its still an advantage.
  • My feeling is that this is a 3rd person game primarily.

    I understand your thoughts and reasoning but don't personally mind the game being third person. It is a nice difference.

    I do however believe there should be a server browser and custom servers.
  • I'd like a hardcore mode (1st person trooper/vehicle, no health re gen, shooting doesn't show location on map, ect.)

    I'd like this much more in SA mode so I could fly in cockpit which is super awesome and immersive but not fear I am gimping my score/kills to do so. Would be epic.




  • the game isnt mean to be first person
    its just for players from battlefield
    tVsNOoH.gif
  • sorry OP- i disagree with you.
  • I’m thinking about ditching first person entirely because they don’t really support it. You can’t go first person on heros, special units or even as the heavy.

    This that you suggest will not work. You just split the community.
  • EddieRhymers
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I still dont think it would devide the ppl too much, guys you want a server browser, that divdes the community , EVERYTHING does! But maybe you can just choose a server scenario that feels more natural and fair to ppl that really dont like third person. Heroes and Vehiecles can be third person i dont mind, in Battlefield you can third person in vehicles too, thats the same for super units.

    I really still dont see any disadvantage for ppl that still like third person.

    Or at least give me some first person only option for something like "Assault" ... its a trooper based mode anyway. I really feel there is no downside if its an option other than "dividing" players in the ones that like third person and first person. So what if you cant find a server in first person you would still be able to join a third person server. Or switch it up for some change. Its just more options without anyone having to miss something.

    I cant believe that there is actual people that dont want this to happen, because i dont understand the reason for that, youre not affected, you can still play third person, im not askiing to make this game first person entirely... just for people that like it more, where is the downside to having a choice. :disappointed:
    And yes im not whining im just suggesting, id love to keep the discussion non-personal. Its just something that would make the game much better imo.
  • I wouldn't like to have a 1st person only option the same way I wouldn't like to have a 3rd person only option. The choice is there, there are pros and cons with both. Now having servers where you can play only as one, yes this would divide people.
  • Third person camera offers a significant advantage over the first-person camera.
    Sadly, you might think the player base is fine now and could take a split in matchmaking without much problem. And this might be true, but as with Battlefront 1 which managed to lose the majority of its player base in a short time period, it'll probably hold true even for Battlefront 2.

    So I wouldn't mind them implementing it, but it's not a viable long-term plan.
  • You dont really have a choice though dude.. third person has WAY more advantage... but your stement makes clear that you dont know that or just dont care. First person in a third person enviroment is just a bad idea, i do it every once in a while, but why do ppl hate wallhacks but like third person? its basically the same thing in a lot of situations lol.
  • Third person totally has an advantage especially in corners. They can see more than a player in first person.
  • There are distinct advantages for first person view as well. But that said, and I hate to say this, but just get good at the game and there is no real issue. Sorry dude you’re just not good at the game if you can’t handle it against 3rd person opponents.
  • This can happen when the game get a huge playerbase, which will not happen anytime soon with the current state of the game.
  • OPGeek wrote: »
    There are distinct advantages for first person view as well. But that said, and I hate to say this, but just get good at the game and there is no real issue. Sorry dude you’re just not good at the game if you can’t handle it against 3rd person opponents.

    Dude i am good at the game, and i too abuse the third person mechanic, why do you make this personal?

    I still DISLIKE third person in multiplayer and i know a lot of ppl do. So why do you think i suck at the game just because i dislike the mechanic? Its just too cheesy to see your enemy when you can not see you. Thats nothing to do at beeing good or bad at the game, its just a **** mechnic in my eyes. I still love to play the game, and i always have great fun and im mvp more often tham you could know, but that does not mean i would enjoy the game a lot more if it was possible to play in a first person enviroment. Tell me, what exact advantage do you have in first person that outweights basically a wallhack?
  • Look I’m not making it personal, I’m just stating a fact, if you were ‘that good’ you would not even be making the comment. I’m sat playing the game right now and switched to first person (to make a point to myself) and immediately went on a kill steak. If you’re ‘that good’ peaking around corners is NOT the basis of being a good or great player. It’s only really an advantage to noobs WHO DON’T know how to strategise and work the maps for best position and just want to run and gun. Okay. On top of that, learn the classes and their advantages and you can see through walls most of the time anyway, so you don’t even need to walk peak. I just like to see my player animations in front of me.
  • bfloo
    14100 posts Member
    3rd person does give some advantages, but I see more corner camping in Battlefield than this battlefront and the last one combined.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • There could be events, like '1st person/no or limited HUD' if the concern is it divides the player base. I personally fancy the No Hud element (I hope they add keybinding for quick HUD removal) as this game looks awesome, too bad it's crippling when it comes to playing competitively. Battlefronts are purely arcade and if one wants some challenge ("sim" Star Wars) they play something like Arma3 Star Wars mod.
  • OPGeek wrote: »
    Look I’m not making it personal, I’m just stating a fact, if you were ‘that good’ you would not even be making the comment. I’m sat playing the game right now and switched to first person (to make a point to myself) and immediately went on a kill steak. If you’re ‘that good’ peaking around corners is NOT the basis of being a good or great player. It’s only really an advantage to noobs WHO DON’T know how to strategise and work the maps for best position and just want to run and gun. Okay. On top of that, learn the classes and their advantages and you can see through walls most of the time anyway, so you don’t even need to walk peak. I just like to see my player animations in front of me.
    Just because you're equally capable in first person vs. third person in the short test you ran... does not mean that there aren't advantages to third person view.
    This is more of a common sense thing here, idk why anybody would be taking it personal and trying to insult others lol
  • Vigor wrote: »
    OPGeek wrote: »
    Look I’m not making it personal, I’m just stating a fact, if you were ‘that good’ you would not even be making the comment. I’m sat playing the game right now and switched to first person (to make a point to myself) and immediately went on a kill steak. If you’re ‘that good’ peaking around corners is NOT the basis of being a good or great player. It’s only really an advantage to noobs WHO DON’T know how to strategise and work the maps for best position and just want to run and gun. Okay. On top of that, learn the classes and their advantages and you can see through walls most of the time anyway, so you don’t even need to walk peak. I just like to see my player animations in front of me.
    Just because you're equally capable in first person vs. third person in the short test you ran... does not mean that there aren't advantages to third person view.
    This is more of a common sense thing here, idk why anybody would be taking it personal and trying to insult others lol

    You really try to tell me something about me do you? Dude i stream this game every day, im good enough mate ;)

    Thats not part of the discussion here.
  • I disagree with this, It would definitely segment the community, It's the whole point of why there is only 5 game modes, I would be all for a server browser, But I wouldn't want custom servers, because people change the settings on custom servers and it changes the game completely, on Battlefield 4 you can only find custom servers with stupid settings, I wouldn't be opposed to custom servers with less settings able to be changed however, I wouldn't want settings like "Double Player Health" or anything like that. The only other game mode i'd like to see added to Battlefront 2, is Conquest, and I don't mean Galactic Conquest as that would probably be quite hard to implement now IMO, I'm talking about Conquest from Battlefield, and they should make it so LAAT's and U-Wing's are controllable and team mates can spawn in with you.
  • Vigor wrote: »
    OPGeek wrote: »
    Look I’m not making it personal, I’m just stating a fact, if you were ‘that good’ you would not even be making the comment. I’m sat playing the game right now and switched to first person (to make a point to myself) and immediately went on a kill steak. If you’re ‘that good’ peaking around corners is NOT the basis of being a good or great player. It’s only really an advantage to noobs WHO DON’T know how to strategise and work the maps for best position and just want to run and gun. Okay. On top of that, learn the classes and their advantages and you can see through walls most of the time anyway, so you don’t even need to walk peak. I just like to see my player animations in front of me.
    Just because you're equally capable in first person vs. third person in the short test you ran... does not mean that there aren't advantages to third person view.
    This is more of a common sense thing here, idk why anybody would be taking it personal and trying to insult others lol

    You really try to tell me something about me do you? Dude i stream this game every day, im good enough mate ;)

    Thats not part of the discussion here.

    Hmm? My response was to OPGeek. I'm agreeing that there are advantages to third-person view, even if one person's stats/playtest suggest otherwise.

  • Vigor wrote: »
    OPGeek wrote: »
    Look I’m not making it personal, I’m just stating a fact, if you were ‘that good’ you would not even be making the comment. I’m sat playing the game right now and switched to first person (to make a point to myself) and immediately went on a kill steak. If you’re ‘that good’ peaking around corners is NOT the basis of being a good or great player. It’s only really an advantage to noobs WHO DON’T know how to strategise and work the maps for best position and just want to run and gun. Okay. On top of that, learn the classes and their advantages and you can see through walls most of the time anyway, so you don’t even need to walk peak. I just like to see my player animations in front of me.
    Just because you're equally capable in first person vs. third person in the short test you ran... does not mean that there aren't advantages to third person view.
    This is more of a common sense thing here, idk why anybody would be taking it personal and trying to insult others lol

    You don’t play chess, do you? All I am saying is corner peeping is not a MAJOR advantage. It is so negligible that only casual gamers would pin so much on it. In chess it’s like moaning about your opponent swarming your queen with pawns, but if you were anything like good at chess player your queen could never get swarmed in the first place. I understand the analogy would probably be lost on you but it’s all relevant to strategising, get it.
    Short story:
    I have SWBF1 on PC, and railed it pretty hard until a month ago when I got a PS4, then it was in a sale on PSN and so I thought ‘meh, why not.’ I started playing, from scratch of course, and IMMEDIATELY went MVP, highest K/D round for round, NO STAR CARDS, NO WEAPON UNLOCKED, NOTHING. Schooling people with maxed star cards, rank 100’s, with no loadout. Now would you not consider me to be at a severe disadvantage? I was, but what I lacked in perks I made up for with my knowledge of the game and battling PC hackers for a whole year! I had to get good, that’s why I p1553d on console gamers.
    Back to the point: If you were that good you wouldn’t be making lame suggestions. Two types of people in life; those who seek to strengthen themselves, better themselves; and then there are those that look to weaken others, handicap others out of there own deficiencies, laziness.
    Get GOOD!
  • OPGeek wrote: »
    Vigor wrote: »
    OPGeek wrote: »
    Look I’m not making it personal, I’m just stating a fact, if you were ‘that good’ you would not even be making the comment. I’m sat playing the game right now and switched to first person (to make a point to myself) and immediately went on a kill steak. If you’re ‘that good’ peaking around corners is NOT the basis of being a good or great player. It’s only really an advantage to noobs WHO DON’T know how to strategise and work the maps for best position and just want to run and gun. Okay. On top of that, learn the classes and their advantages and you can see through walls most of the time anyway, so you don’t even need to walk peak. I just like to see my player animations in front of me.
    Just because you're equally capable in first person vs. third person in the short test you ran... does not mean that there aren't advantages to third person view.
    This is more of a common sense thing here, idk why anybody would be taking it personal and trying to insult others lol

    You don’t play chess, do you? All I am saying is corner peeping is not a MAJOR advantage. It is so negligible that only casual gamers would pin so much on it. In chess it’s like moaning about your opponent swarming your queen with pawns, but if you were anything like good at chess player your queen could never get swarmed in the first place. I understand the analogy would probably be lost on you but it’s all relevant to strategising, get it.
    Short story:
    I have SWBF1 on PC, and railed it pretty hard until a month ago when I got a PS4, then it was in a sale on PSN and so I thought ‘meh, why not.’ I started playing, from scratch of course, and IMMEDIATELY went MVP, highest K/D round for round, NO STAR CARDS, NO WEAPON UNLOCKED, NOTHING. Schooling people with maxed star cards, rank 100’s, with no loadout. Now would you not consider me to be at a severe disadvantage? I was, but what I lacked in perks I made up for with my knowledge of the game and battling PC hackers for a whole year! I had to get good, that’s why I p1553d on console gamers.
    Back to the point: If you were that good you wouldn’t be making lame suggestions. Two types of people in life; those who seek to strengthen themselves, better themselves; and then there are those that look to weaken others, handicap others out of there own deficiencies, laziness.
    Get GOOD!

    Dude seriously this is not about how awesome you are. I am really happy that you know so much about everything, but you missed the point man.

    And its really more like having a good strategy in chess. You see someone that CAN not know that you are there is not something that you can prevent in any way. Of course if youre better than most plaers you will still win, but what you seem to miss is that i do the corner peeks too and play the game in third person (and i guess you are too?) but i dislike the playstyle. Even if i "got good" or am good at the game.

    Again this is not a showoff about how awesome you are its about disliking a game mechanic, and the second we get a server browser you divide the community too because some maps will not be populated anymore. Its the same thing so its not a lame suggestion ist just lame **** reasond NOT to implenet such an option.

    I really love how everyone on the internet things everything every suggestion or opinion is about mesuring ****, and is concidered crying, when its really not. Grow up dude, it seems like that youre awesome in battlefront but thats about it. THINK before you type.
  • EddieRhymers
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    OPGeek wrote: »
    Vigor wrote: »
    OPGeek wrote: »
    Look I’m not making it personal, I’m just stating a fact, if you were ‘that good’ you would not even be making the comment. I’m sat playing the game right now and switched to first person (to make a point to myself) and immediately went on a kill steak. If you’re ‘that good’ peaking around corners is NOT the basis of being a good or great player. It’s only really an advantage to noobs WHO DON’T know how to strategise and work the maps for best position and just want to run and gun. Okay. On top of that, learn the classes and their advantages and you can see through walls most of the time anyway, so you don’t even need to walk peak. I just like to see my player animations in front of me.
    Just because you're equally capable in first person vs. third person in the short test you ran... does not mean that there aren't advantages to third person view.
    This is more of a common sense thing here, idk why anybody would be taking it personal and trying to insult others lol

    You don’t play chess, do you? All I am saying is corner peeping is not a MAJOR advantage. It is so negligible that only casual gamers would pin so much on it. In chess it’s like moaning about your opponent swarming your queen with pawns, but if you were anything like good at chess player your queen could never get swarmed in the first place. I understand the analogy would probably be lost on you but it’s all relevant to strategising, get it.
    Short story:
    I have SWBF1 on PC, and railed it pretty hard until a month ago when I got a PS4, then it was in a sale on PSN and so I thought ‘meh, why not.’ I started playing, from scratch of course, and IMMEDIATELY went MVP, highest K/D round for round, NO STAR CARDS, NO WEAPON UNLOCKED, NOTHING. Schooling people with maxed star cards, rank 100’s, with no loadout. Now would you not consider me to be at a severe disadvantage? I was, but what I lacked in perks I made up for with my knowledge of the game and battling PC hackers for a whole year! I had to get good, that’s why I p1553d on console gamers.
    Back to the point: If you were that good you wouldn’t be making lame suggestions. Two types of people in life; those who seek to strengthen themselves, better themselves; and then there are those that look to weaken others, handicap others out of there own deficiencies, laziness.
    Get GOOD!

    Oh wait dude you play on console? Allright hahaha. Sorry no offense but .... xD

    Not to be mean and i dint dislike console players, thats not my point, but its a whole different thing on consoles. A lot of things in balancing are completely different on PC.

    And even if not, if you face someone that has equal skill than you and youre first person and the other person is third person you will loose the fight, if the other one does not mess up completely thats fact.

    And if you dont see that, well than you dont know enough to even concider yourself such a great player.
  • EddieRhymers
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    OPGeek wrote: »
    You don’t play chess, do you? All I am saying is corner peeping is not a MAJOR advantage. It is so negligible that only casual gamers would pin so much on it. In chess it’s like moaning about your opponent swarming your queen with pawns, but if you were anything like good at chess player your queen could never get swarmed in the first place.

    I still love that one dude, its such a wrong comparison. You CAN not keep someone from beeing behind a corner that you run towards :D How would you ever do that? I mean were talking about EVERY corner that you see has potentioal enemy that knows youre there.

    Wow youre really not understanding the advantage, its the same thing as a wallhack in that moment. So i guess wallhack is a minor advantage too.

    Im not making it personal either but what you say proofs that you dont know what youre talking about and that youre just pretty good with a controller compared to others. On PC thats a whole different story and everyone with game experience or as you say "common sense" will agree on that. Were not talking opinion here thats game mechanical facts. You can however like or dislike that system. And i dislike it even if i still do extremely good at the game even in first person.

    But a good player will always try and get the best out of the game, and so he will always prefer third person if its available.

    A more competetetive enviroment in first person would be a good thing for good players. And for beginners too.

    And one thing was completely overlooked here. My suggestion to give me that option or make the "Assault" mode completely first person. Why not?

    People seem to only know black or white but theres room for some compromises here.

  • I also have PC, did you miss that part? So I can say, with authority, there is no difference in strategising between the two. And on top of that there are armies of hackers on PC. So don’t try to make out like I have no clue what I’m talking about or that I am no good. Whether PC or console, you are competing with the same base controls, the playing field is equal. If you’re good it’s because you’re good, if you suck you suck. Wall peeping is minor dude, that’s the fact. It only bothers people who are not that good. I used to get people challenge me 1v1 on PC and get shamed, and I’m not even a great player. I’m not like Spathi or ManPhelanges or someone, which makes my point! Get good.
  • OPGeek wrote: »
    I also have PC, did you miss that part? So I can say, with authority, there is no difference in strategising between the two. And on top of that there are armies of hackers on PC. So don’t try to make out like I have no clue what I’m talking about or that I am no good. Whether PC or console, you are competing with the same base controls, the playing field is equal. If you’re good it’s because you’re good, if you suck you suck. Wall peeping is minor dude, that’s the fact. It only bothers people who are not that good. I used to get people challenge me 1v1 on PC and get shamed, and I’m not even a great player. I’m not like Spathi or ManPhelanges or someone, which makes my point! Get good.

    How can you even tell someone to "get good" when you didnt face the person or havent seen him play.

    All you do is blabbering about how good you are. Well nice dude, good for you. You didnt understand anything we told you. That makes you maybe a good player but shows off that youre not capable of understanding some basic logic.

    "Armys of hackers" hahaha. I honestly havent faced one obvious hacker, maybe some other players just followed your suggestion and just got better than even you.

    Laughable mate, youre completely ignoring what this thread is about and i would really ask you to keep it quit if you dont have smoething useful to say.
  • OPGeek wrote: »
    OPGeek wrote: »
    I also have PC, did you miss that part? So I can say, with authority, there is no difference in strategising between the two. And on top of that there are armies of hackers on PC. So don’t try to make out like I have no clue what I’m talking about or that I am no good. Whether PC or console, you are competing with the same base controls, the playing field is equal. If you’re good it’s because you’re good, if you suck you suck. Wall peeping is minor dude, that’s the fact. It only bothers people who are not that good. I used to get people challenge me 1v1 on PC and get shamed, and I’m not even a great player. I’m not like Spathi or ManPhelanges or someone, which makes my point! Get good.

    How can you even tell someone to "get good" when you didnt face the person or havent seen him play.

    All you do is blabbering about how good you are. Well nice dude, good for you. You didnt understand anything we told you. That makes you maybe a good player but shows off that youre not capable of understanding some basic logic.

    "Armys of hackers" hahaha. I honestly havent faced one obvious hacker, maybe some other players just followed your suggestion and just got better than even you.

    Laughable mate, youre completely ignoring what this thread is about and i would really ask you to keep it quit if you dont have smoething useful to say.

    Lol ****. I concurred that 3rd person view is a slight (small, minor) advantage but only to people that are casual gamers, or like you that completely suck. **** xD

    Okay theres where you are wrong on two things mate. I do not suck at the game, and the third person is more than a minor advantage. You made your wrong point clear, we read it.

    Now go pwn some n00b players kiddo and let the adults talk about the suggestion here okay? Thanks.
  • OPGeek wrote: »
    OPGeek wrote: »
    I also have PC, did you miss that part? So I can say, with authority, there is no difference in strategising between the two. And on top of that there are armies of hackers on PC. So don’t try to make out like I have no clue what I’m talking about or that I am no good. Whether PC or console, you are competing with the same base controls, the playing field is equal. If you’re good it’s because you’re good, if you suck you suck. Wall peeping is minor dude, that’s the fact. It only bothers people who are not that good. I used to get people challenge me 1v1 on PC and get shamed, and I’m not even a great player. I’m not like Spathi or ManPhelanges or someone, which makes my point! Get good.

    How can you even tell someone to "get good" when you didnt face the person or havent seen him play.

    All you do is blabbering about how good you are. Well nice dude, good for you. You didnt understand anything we told you. That makes you maybe a good player but shows off that youre not capable of understanding some basic logic.

    "Armys of hackers" hahaha. I honestly havent faced one obvious hacker, maybe some other players just followed your suggestion and just got better than even you.

    Laughable mate, youre completely ignoring what this thread is about and i would really ask you to keep it quit if you dont have smoething useful to say.

    Lol ****. I concurred that 3rd person view is a slight (small, minor) advantage but only to people that are casual gamers, or like you that completely suck. **** xD

    Okay theres where you are wrong on two things mate. I do not suck at the game, and the third person is more than a minor advantage. You made your wrong point clear, we read it.

    Now go pwn some n00b players kiddo and let the adults talk about the suggestion here okay? Thanks.

    3rd person is only “more than a minor” advantage to those who suck.
  • EddieRhymers
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    "3rd person is only “more than a minor” advantage to those who suck."

    If i corner peek you, i will win every fight, on equal skill. So its just wrong what youre saying. Flanking around highgrounds with perfect view of the battlefield while beeing not only invisible to you but not in the danger of beeing hit, is not a "minor" advantage. Youre wrong dude, and even if you repeat it a thousand times, youre not changing the facts.

    How will you prevent me from giving you a perfect headshot? Tell me dude. Id really like to know how you can win tghat firefight on EQUAL skill....

    Dont just blabber about its only affecting bad players, give me some facts. Or just shut the piehole and stop telling this nonsense.


  • "3rd person is only “more than a minor” advantage to those who suck."

    If i corner peek you, i will win every fight, on equal skill. So its just wrong what youre saying. Flanking around highgrounds with perfect view of the battlefield while beeing not only invisible to you but not in the danger of beeing hit, is not a "minor" advantage. Youre wrong dude, and even if you repeat it a thousand times, youre not changing the facts.

    How will you prevent me from giving you a perfect headshot? Tell me dude. Id really like to know how you can win tghat firefight on EQUAL skill....

    Dont just blabber about its only affecting bad players, give me some facts. Or just shut the piehole and stop telling this nonsense.


    XD Looool
    Oh you’re talking ‘facts.’ Hahahaha

    So you’re saying, as a matter of fact, that if you use 1st person in an equally skilled lobby, that it is impossible to comfortably have most kills or finish MVP? Think about what you are suggesting for a minute.

    Since what you are suggesting is B5 n00b talk, my comment is fact because it is demonstrable. Many top players can demonstrate that i.e you are not that good at the game if you hinge winning on corner peeping. You’re a dumb ‘run and gun’ CoD n00b so get over it.

    I can prove my point, which makes it FACT numb nuts. While all you can prove is that you suck. You only have an opinion, and opinion is the antonym of fact. Get a dictionary or get some English refresher lessons so you can comprehend your ****.
  • EddieRhymers
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    OPGeek wrote: »
    "3rd person is only “more than a minor” advantage to those who suck."

    If i corner peek you, i will win every fight, on equal skill. So its just wrong what youre saying. Flanking around highgrounds with perfect view of the battlefield while beeing not only invisible to you but not in the danger of beeing hit, is not a "minor" advantage. Youre wrong dude, and even if you repeat it a thousand times, youre not changing the facts.

    How will you prevent me from giving you a perfect headshot? Tell me dude. Id really like to know how you can win tghat firefight on EQUAL skill....

    Dont just blabber about its only affecting bad players, give me some facts. Or just shut the piehole and stop telling this nonsense.


    XD Looool
    Oh you’re talking ‘facts.’ Hahahaha

    So you’re saying, as a matter of fact, that if you use 1st person in an equally skilled lobby, that it is impossible to comfortably have most kills or finish MVP? Think about what you are suggesting for a minute.

    Since what you are suggesting is B5 n00b talk, my comment is fact because it is demonstrable. Many top players can demonstrate that i.e you are not that good at the game if you hinge winning on corner peeping. You’re a dumb ‘run and gun’ CoD n00b so get over it.

    I can prove my point, which makes it FACT numb nuts. While all you can prove is that you suck. You only have an opinion, and opinion is the antonym of fact. Get a dictionary or get some English refresher lessons so you can comprehend your ****.

    Dude you didnt even reply to my question here you just repeat the same **** like.

    Of course you can be MVP and i have told you like 5 times now that i do that very thing most of my rounds, and its a casual shooter mate, you stroke yourself on beeing a pro over cod noobs in frecking battlefront? Hahaha.

    Like i already told you i play Escape From Tarkov, Rainbow Six: Siege, had a long history of CS (yes before it went GO) and i play ARMA. I have zero problems winning rounds in Battlefront, but thats still not the point. This is not the measuring of ****, this is just a request like any other and youre just such a salty little dude, that can only repeat the same thing.

    Your "facts" have just been debunked, so now AGAIN for my question that you did not answer mr so great in english class:

    "If i corner peek you, i will win every fight, on equal skill. So its just wrong what youre saying. Flanking around highgrounds with perfect view of the battlefield while beeing not only invisible to you but not in the danger of beeing hit, is not a "minor" advantage. Youre wrong dude, and even if you repeat it a thousand times, youre not changing the facts."

    And the only thing you did was repeating the same crap as before. Very good sir, your point is pointless.

    And and sorry for my "bad" english. Not every one is Muerican master race or wherever the dirt you live.
  • OPGeek wrote: »
    "3rd person is only “more than a minor” advantage to those who suck."

    If i corner peek you, i will win every fight, on equal skill. So its just wrong what youre saying. Flanking around highgrounds with perfect view of the battlefield while beeing not only invisible to you but not in the danger of beeing hit, is not a "minor" advantage. Youre wrong dude, and even if you repeat it a thousand times, youre not changing the facts.

    How will you prevent me from giving you a perfect headshot? Tell me dude. Id really like to know how you can win tghat firefight on EQUAL skill....

    Dont just blabber about its only affecting bad players, give me some facts. Or just shut the piehole and stop telling this nonsense.


    XD Looool
    Oh you’re talking ‘facts.’ Hahahaha

    So you’re saying, as a matter of fact, that if you use 1st person in an equally skilled lobby, that it is impossible to comfortably have most kills or finish MVP? Think about what you are suggesting for a minute.

    Since what you are suggesting is B5 n00b talk, my comment is fact because it is demonstrable. Many top players can demonstrate that i.e you are not that good at the game if you hinge winning on corner peeping. You’re a dumb ‘run and gun’ CoD n00b so get over it.

    I can prove my point, which makes it FACT numb nuts. While all you can prove is that you suck. You only have an opinion, and opinion is the antonym of fact. Get a dictionary or get some English refresher lessons so you can comprehend your ****.

    Dude you didnt even reply to my question here you just repeat the same **** like.

    Of course you can be MVP and i have told you like 5 times now that i do that very thing most of my rounds, and its a casual shooter mate, you stroke yourself on beeing a pro over cod noobs in frecking battlefront? Hahaha.

    Like i already told you i play Escape From Tarkov, Rainbow Six: Siege, had a long history of CS (yes before it went GO) and i play ARMA. I have zero problems winning rounds in Battlefront, but thats still not the point. This is not the measuring of ****, this is just a request like any other and youre just such a salty little dude, that can only repeat the same thing.

    Your "facts" have just been debunked, so now AGAIN for my question that you did not answer mr so great in english class:

    "If i corner peek you, i will win every fight, on equal skill. So its just wrong what youre saying. Flanking around highgrounds with perfect view of the battlefield while beeing not only invisible to you but not in the danger of beeing hit, is not a "minor" advantage. Youre wrong dude, and even if you repeat it a thousand times, youre not changing the facts."

    And the only thing you did was repeating the same **** as before. Very good sir, your point is pointless.

    And and sorry for my "bad" english. Not every one is Muerican master race or wherever the dirt you live.

    This is priceless amusement right here! LOL

    Ahem. You ‘debunked’ a fact that you AGREED with xD

    You didn’t ask a question, you made a statement. I mean well done for speaking another language but if you struggle this much then I would advise you don’t get involved. It’s actuslly getting embarrassing how badly you are miscommunicating and misunderstanding the typed word. You are the one perpetuating this discussion. To be fair it’s probably not your English at fault but your sub 100 IQ. Life gets tough when you can’t understand simple concepts I guess. Poor you.

    I feel like I should be patting you on the head and sending your mother some flowers or something lol

    You can have another go at asking your question if you like. Let me help you by asking a question of my own. How old were you when you left remedial class?
  • Oh youre so good at reading, i was quoting my initial questin, okay i forgot to quote the "question itself" wich you can re read on the first post that i asked it but i will ask you salty kid again:


    "How will you prevent me from giving you a perfect headshot? Tell me dude. Id really like to know how you can win that firefight on EQUAL skill...."

    You didnt answer that you just try to insult me, wich does not work. I dont care about a **** little salty kid that only trys to tell others how bad they are at things when hes obviosly too stupid to follow simple logic and questions. And you are SO wrong on the third person mechanic, and you didnt state ONE fact that made my statement wrong:

    ON EQUAL SKILL third person gives you a MAJOR advantage over another player.

    I DONT CARE if you pwn most of the noobs on CONSOLE dude. Got it? NOr do i have to send you a voicemail so that you finally understand that youre the one whos stupid beyond belief here.

    The amusement is mine kiddo, im laughing not whining, because youre just an angry little boy that has to have an opinion on everything even if its that wrong that even a little school kid would have figured it out by now.

    Okay, now help me please, if you would answer my initial question that you ignored since your first post in this thread. I am holding my breath mate.
  • Oh and on the "debunking" i was talking about your "fact" that i am a run and gun cod noob. I said:
    "Like i already told you i play Escape From Tarkov, Rainbow Six: Siege, had a long history of CS (yes before it went GO) and i play ARMA. I have zero problems winning rounds in Battlefront, but thats still not the point. This is not the measuring of ****, this is just a request like any other and youre just such a salty little dude, that can only repeat the same thing."

    Maybe you need to read the posts more than one time you seem to have a hard time understanding things.
  • There are advantages and disadvantages to both. I like that you have to switch between both depending on the situation and also switch shoulders, adds an additional skill factor.
  • Oh youre so good at reading, i was quoting my initial questin, okay i forgot to quote the "question itself" wich you can re read on the first post that i asked it but i will ask you salty kid again:


    "How will you prevent me from giving you a perfect headshot? Tell me dude. Id really like to know how you can win that firefight on EQUAL skill...."

    You didnt answer that you just try to insult me, wich does not work. I dont care about a **** little salty kid that only trys to tell others how bad they are at things when hes obviosly too **** to follow simple logic and questions. And you are SO wrong on the third person mechanic, and you didnt state ONE fact that made my statement wrong:

    ON EQUAL SKILL third person gives you a MAJOR advantage over another player.

    I DONT CARE if you pwn most of the noobs on CONSOLE dude. Got it? NOr do i have to send you a voicemail so that you finally understand that youre the one whos **** beyond belief here.

    The amusement is mine kiddo, im laughing not whining, because youre just an angry little boy that has to have an opinion on everything even if its that wrong that even a little school kid would have figured it out by now.

    Okay, now help me please, if you would answer my initial question that you ignored since your first post in this thread. I am holding my breath mate.

    Do you know how lost you are in all this? Making assumptions about my age etc is really desperate speech. Pathetic actually.

    Okay, do you remember my original comment on LEARNING different classes and their perks? If I’m using assault class you won’t peep me because I already know where you are and prep to flank. Very simple, I do it all the time. People that think they are subtly hiding around the corner when I’ve already dropped a thermal detonator on the corner. Or the specialist class, where I can continually scan the whole area and know where everyone is so I can plan my attack appropriately because I know the maps well enough. Again, dead simple stuff, basics.

    If you’re the kind of gimp that runs into battle blindly or aimlessesy sprints down corridors then you are a ****ing n00b that thinks corner peeping is some big advantage. If you know what you’re doing and how to clear an area then wall peeping doesn’t mean jack.

    Your scenario is flawed by the fact you are suggesting the whole game is played blindly around corners. Your words dude not mine, you’re the one complaining about sissy corner peeping not me. If the game was played blindly around corners then you are quite right, it would be a big advantage. But as it is there are soooo many options to counter corner peeping that it really isn’t a big deal. It’s only a big deal to spastic n00bs like you.

    By the way d1c|< head, I shall repeat for a third time, I have console AND PC. And how are you gonna call me kid when I already said I played the original Doom?! I’ve been gaming since before console existed, tw/\t
  • EddieRhymers
    77 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    OPGeek wrote: »
    Okay, do you remember my original comment on LEARNING different classes and their perks? If I’m using assault class you won’t peep me because I already know where you are and prep to flank. Very simple, I do it all the time. People that think they are subtly hiding around the corner when I’ve already dropped a thermal detonator on the corner. Or the specialist class, where I can continually scan the whole area and know where everyone is so I can plan my attack appropriately because I know the maps well enough. Again, dead simple stuff, basics.

    That would be quite possible if it was a 1v1 or the map had only one route that you could know where i am. But i NEVER said i camp. and i never do, i move around the map constantly so if you flank i still see you before you even know im there, so there goes your great flank to ****.

    And i called you kid because you behave like one. Even old men behave like angry little children sometimes.

    You can not counter my third person peek because you dont know where i am, and im not the only one to worry about and not the only corner that you have to worry about, this game has good map design so you would have to throw a lot of Thermal Detonators.

    Your point is weak, and BOY how i would love to have a match with you mate. You judge my playstyle because of assumtions. I dont camp and i dont play bad, how often did i say i am MVP most of the time.

    And on top of that, console is a much more casual experience over all, you have way more dedicated shooter players on PC so dont tell me its the same thing on PC.

    Playerunknowns Battlegrounds, becomes a whole different game if you play on first person only, and thats for the same reasons that are valid here:

    You see someone, that does not see you. On EVERY corner that you MOVE TOWARDS. Just a quick peek before you run around the corner, and move to the next cover, and you can pretty much peek over most cover, so you have a perfect overwiew whats happening. I mean you said yourself youre a csaual gamer and all your statements proof that, but why on earth are you then judging others? On assumtions that are wrong.

    I really dont get it why you make everything in every post personal. Just try and make valid points mate, not assumtions and shittalk about others. Can you do that? Because its really becoming more than silly at this point.
  • Ôh and your basic scanning on the specialist, great i see that you use the thing and peek at the perfect moment. ez. Because you can not shoot when its out, i have more than enogh time to pre aim and prefire, but i guess you dont even know what that is, given the casual nature of your tactics.
  • There are advantages and disadvantages to both. I like that you have to switch between both depending on the situation and also switch shoulders, adds an additional skill factor.

    I dont know, switching shoulders is just pressing one button, and the oucome is way too good for a simple press, same thing for switching first to third person. Disagree on that, the game would become much more skill based in first person imo.
  • Ôh and your basic scanning on the specialist, great i see that you use the thing and peek at the perfect moment. ez. Because you can not shoot when its out, i have more than enogh time to pre aim and prefire, but i guess you dont even know what that is, given the casual nature of your tactics.

    I’m going to end with, you’re a m0r0n! You asked for an answer and I gave you one, then you start give examples how you counter my counter, which has nothing to do with corner peeping.

    I haven’t made ONE single assumption, not one.

    And you’re the one getting hysterical about it, just because I said you suck lol.

    Give me you gamer tags and I’ll meet you on SWBF, BF1, Siege ;), whatever man let’s have fun!

    Oh and when I said casual I meant I don’t dedicate that much time into it anymore but trust me dude I haven’t lost a step from when me and my friends would be railing AVP, MoH, Quake etc etc. All legendary, I have no fear taking you on my man.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!