criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Credits Earned

Did a small test this evening. Sat in spawn for an entire match with 0 points on the board, Team lost match, earned 205 credits.
Next match: Top of my team, 28k battle points, we win. 370 Credits earned.

A whopping 165 credit difference between someone who helped the team vs. someone who did nothing. What exactly is the input/math that determines credits, because its seem very broke.

Replies

• lerodemmy
    3633 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Isn't it just determined by match length?
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • Yea, you need to tell us how long the matches are!
  • I assume match length + win bonus.
    It may differ for defender, attacker side.

But the scoring system isn't exactly transparent.
  • Didn't mark down the match times. But a credit reward system based on match times rather than individual performance seems.... very poorly planned. What is to stop players from afk farming credits?
  • Cryptic wrote: »
    Didn't mark down the match times. But a credit reward system based on match times rather than individual performance seems.... very poorly planned. What is to stop players from afk farming credits?

It isn't. I played a match earlier where the other team had someone botting AFK, the bot just made the player jump in place to make sure they didn't get disconnected. Performance should definitely come into play.
  • It would take little to no effort to set up a macro for free credit farming.