criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Remove the AT-RT in Hoth and Endor

Mastahpeece
1729 posts Member
edited November 2017
Why DICE? Why did you include this vehicle? I do not participate in those iconic battles, AT-RT in Hoth and Endor ruins the immersion in those maps. His presence is annoying, should not be there.

Suggestions:
In Endor eliminate the AT-RT and the Rebels get a stolen AT-ST as in the movie, it would be more immersive. That makes more sense than the AT-RT.

In Hoth is where the AT-RT is the rarest, it must be eliminated simply. The Rebels do not need this vehicle. The focus of the Rebels in Hoth must be the T-47 to try to destroy the AT-AT.

Mos Eisley and Yavin: I do not care about their presence on these planets considering that we did not see battles at those places in the movies. You can have more creative freedom for those battles but in Hoth and Endor (very iconic Battles) you can not include what you want, you ruin the essence DICE :(

DICE the vehicles are great, but add them according to the original material, I'm still waiting to see and play as the AT-AP in Kashyyyk.
PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
uruzea55jgr4.png

Replies

• Uhm, you are aware that these missions do not even try to depict the actual events from the movies. They are independent events that take place after the Battle of Endor and the Death Star II's destruction.

In Empire Strikes Back, its at Echo Outpost, in BF2, its Delta Outpost.
    In Return of the Jedi, its at the shield generator, in BF2, its at an area where a walker is stored.

So, nope, they do not need to be altered for "historical accuracy."
  • Keep in mind it's still immersive and accurate; the Rebellion salvaged several things from the Republic during the Clone Wars - including the famed blockade runner. It's perhaps damaging to the "spirit" of these two maps, but it's most certainly accurate and immersive - as much as non-canon events can be at least.
    PRIORITY LISTS
    HEROES:
    Obi-Wan and Grievous
    Anakin and Dooku
    Padme and Jango
    GA MAPS
    Utapau
    Geonosis
    Felucia
    REINFORCEMENTS
    Droidekas
    ARC Troopers
    Dwarf Spider Droid
    Crab Droid
  • so what is your opinion when darth maul shows up....
  • xschlemmx wrote: »
    so what is your opinion when darth maul shows up....

Cross era a great mistake
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Why DICE? Why did you include this vehicle? I do not participate in those iconic battles, AT-RT in Hoth and Endor ruins the immersion in those maps. His presence is annoying, should not be there.

Suggestions:
    In Endor eliminate the AT-RT and the Rebels get a stolen AT-ST as in the movie, it would be more immersive. That makes more sense than the AT-RT.

In Hoth is where the AT-RT is the rarest, it must be eliminated simply. The Rebels do not need this vehicle. The focus of the Rebels in Hoth must be the T-47 to try to destroy the AT-AT.

Mos Eisley and Yavin: I do not care about their presence on these planets considering that we did not see battles at those places in the movies. You can have more creative freedom for those battles but in Hoth and Endor (very iconic Battles) you can not include what you want, you ruin the essence DICE :(

DICE the vehicles are great, but add them according to the original material, I'm still waiting to see and play as the AT-AP in Kashyyyk.

Did you just assume its gender?
    PSN:deltagodzilla
    Join my SW Discord: https://discord.gg/XzT9C7g