criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lootbox suggestion (please read)

Obviously we don't want people to be able to pay for advantages. That's just not fair. I have a solution to this that'll make everyone happy. Implement crystal packs again but make them only usable for a new customization lootbox. Also make this Lootbox purchasable with credits but maybe a larger amount than the predecessors at 8000. What would this Lootbox contain? Infantry skins, weapon skins, helmets, emblems, ect. There needs to be in game purchases to keep this game alive and this is the best thing I could think of to make everyone happy.

Replies

• Obviously we don't want people to be able to pay for advantages. That's just not fair. I have a solution to this that'll make everyone happy. Implement crystal packs again but make them only usable for a new customization lootbox. Also make this Lootbox purchasable with credits but maybe a larger amount than the predecessors at 8000. What would this Lootbox contain? Infantry skins, weapon skins, helmets, emblems, ect. There needs to be in game purchases to keep this game alive and this is the best thing I could think of to make everyone happy.

There absolutely doesn't need to be MT's for this game to have post launch content. Educate yourself on how much EA makes yearly and how much it has cost them the last 9 years to make games (hint: a lot less than 10 years ago). They can skim 10% of their annual profits from Madden or 5% from FIFA to easily give this game the TLC it needs. Don't start thinking EA needs to have MT's in this game to give us promised content, they don't trust me. They want you to think this so when they abandon this game (probably already did) you can blame those who created this change in the industry instead of the greedy corporate suits that don't like Star Wars and never played a video game. They're the real villains, not the fans.

• ZeroAffex wrote: »
    Obviously we don't want people to be able to pay for advantages. That's just not fair. I have a solution to this that'll make everyone happy. Implement crystal packs again but make them only usable for a new customization lootbox. Also make this Lootbox purchasable with credits but maybe a larger amount than the predecessors at 8000. What would this Lootbox contain? Infantry skins, weapon skins, helmets, emblems, ect. There needs to be in game purchases to keep this game alive and this is the best thing I could think of to make everyone happy.

There absolutely doesn't need to be MT's for this game to have post launch content. Educate yourself on how much EA makes yearly and how much it has cost them the last 9 years to make games (hint: a lot less than 10 years ago). They can skim 10% of their annual profits from Madden or 5% from FIFA to easily give this game the TLC it needs. Don't start thinking EA needs to have MT's in this game to give us promised content, they don't trust me. They want you to think this so when they abandon this game (probably already did) you can blame those who created this change in the industry instead of the greedy corporate suits that don't like Star Wars and never played a video game. They're the real villains, not the fans.

If there arent continued profits made then their not gonna be given the go to make more post launch content. Yea it's greedy but that's just how it is.
  • I also really want them to add Plo Koon as a hero. I know that's a little off topic.
  • I also really want them to add Plo Koon as a hero. I know that's a little off topic.

GJ bumping your ridiculous thread. Again, MT's aren't needed for this game to receive support. See ya.