criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Daily Lootbox joke

Dear EA!

Why did you implement a daily lootbox if:
- it gives you the same ammount of credits and scrap. Than just drop a popup like "thank you for logging in, here is your credit" Why even bother to open it manually for a laughable ammount of credit/scrap?
- if it's only 125 credit and 5 scrap? 5 scrap? Really?! What should I do with 5 scrap? Even a homeless Jawa would laugh at me if I would donate him 5 scrap!

Replies

• Nihil wrote: »

Even a homeless Jawa would laugh at me if I would donate him 5 scrap!

Nice one!!
  • Expecting good things from EA is like expecting to become a Jedi/Sith in real life...
  • Becoming a Jedi/Sith is more realistic tbh
  • The loot box used to give a random star card but it hasn't done that the last couple days. Was that changed?
  • rollind24
    4893 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The loot box used to give a random star card but it hasn't done that the last couple days. Was that changed?

It’s random, if you don’t get a StarCard then you get more credits.

I’m not sure why they don’t have the Daily crate like their NHL 18 games daily log in. Each consecutive day you log in the daily login bonus increases in credit amount. It is capped though so it doesnt infinitely increases the amount of credits you can get. If you forget to log in one day you go back down to getting 200 credits and then work your way back up.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • The loot box used to give a random star card but it hasn't done that the last couple days. Was that changed?

Also not for me. Only the 2 credits and scrap in the box