criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

LEVELLING UP?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

Is anyone else having problems levelling up with certain elements pf the game? I quickly level up with my heavy storm trooper but have been on level 7 with my bomber for 2 days now. Im not the best player but certainly not the worst and i look to get 4000 points in each game....its becoming really frustrating as using it does not look to have any benefit at the moment.

Replies

• As far as I can tell your class level is directly related to how many star cards you have. If you have 5 common cards you are level 5. If you have 5 uncommon your are level 10 and so forth.
  • WarrenChandler
    240 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    As ThomasMarik said, the CLASS levelling system isn't down to how much you play, it's purely down to the collection of cards you have, and what level they are.

The better the cards you have, the higher you are in level. So, essentially you level at random as you open crates and craft bits. Another bewildering decision from DICE/EA, I'd say.

PSN: TheSuperWaz // XBL: TheSuperWaz
  • yes, count the pips on your cards...each represents a 'level' I think. so 5 lvl 1 cards = level 5...
  • think what he is saying is that he plays and you get no progression on the charater even if you do good. IE I have had a bug last day or two where I play and I get no experience in the ie eavy catagory but my account levels up.
  • Do not post in all caps as that is not allowed.

Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!