criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Rank 20

Ultimo_D
167 posts Member
edited November 2017
Are there any benefits after rank 20? It seems that crafting epic cards is the final reward. I'm at rank 24 and don't really care anymore. Nothing to work towards now. Except maxing out a different class I guess.

Replies

• Ultimo_D wrote: »
    Are there any benefits after rank 20? It seems that crafting epic cards is the final reward. I'm at rank 24 and don't really care anymore. Nothing to work towards now. Except maxing out a different class I guess.

Not really. I maxed out the cards I use for my assault class, so now I've moved to maxing the Heroes that I use.

The grind has begun.
  • Ultimo_D wrote: »

I done level 50 on account after week of early access, but grind is far from over, too many cards for maxing.... cuz Hero/4 soldier classes/tons of other stuff enforcers/vehicles/aricraft. Grind them all now!!!!