criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

[Speeder bikes] : one shot heroes. Really again with this ?

It's been 3 times now every single time I play on Endor, I get trampled as the hero by those speeder bikes hero hunters that do it exclusively to ***** of.

How can this even be ? In the first game it had happened and they nerfed it.
Plz nerf this thing before I break my last ps4dualshock controller or my tv or my house. ty
- An angry dude

Replies

• It's been 3 times now every single time I play on Endor, I get trampled as the hero by those speeder bikes hero hunters that do it exclusively to **** of.

Plz nerf this thing before I break my last ps4dualshock controller or my tv or my house. ty
    - An angry dude

How about not traveling down avenues where a speeder bike can't travel? How about playing smart? Its not really that hard to avoid speeder bikes.
  • It's been 3 times now every single time I play on Endor, I get trampled as the hero by those speeder bikes hero hunters that do it exclusively to **** of.

- An angry dude

How about not traveling down avenues where a speeder bike can't travel? How about playing smart? Its not really that hard to avoid speeder bikes.

Well plz teach me how to throw Rey's lightsaber ty
  • I agree this needs to be fixed, Eventually it'll become so well known that everyone will be looking for heroes/villians to target.
  • They don't even need to go at a very fast speed to kill them.

- An angry dude

Btw are you saying the one shot on hero with bikes is acceptable and ok ? Cause as far as I can tell the subject of this post was speeder bikes and one shot hero, not how to play as a Hero in Endor ?
  • I agree this needs to be fixed, Eventually it'll become so well known that everyone will be looking for heroes/villians to target.

It's already the case sadly :(
  • here's the clip: The worst is, those bikes don't appear on the radar, so if you don't see them coming (and you won't since they move faster than buzzlightyear), you're dead.

• ReyZaBurrel
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    It's been 3 times now every single time I play on Endor, I get trampled as the hero by those speeder bikes hero hunters that do it exclusively to **** of.

- An angry dude

Btw are you saying the one shot on hero with bikes is acceptable and ok ? Cause as far as I can tell the subject of this post was speeder bikes and one shot hero, not how to play as a Hero in Endor ?

Dude, I was playing yoda and i accidentally hopped toward a vehicle and died. You dont see my crying on the forums about that.

- An angry dude

Dude, I was playing yoda and i accidentally hopped toward a vehicle and died. You dont see my crying on the forums about that.

well that's your mistake to run toward a vehicle witch is completely *****. Why would you even go against a vehicle as a hero ? Any people that has played BF1, knows that you can't win against a vehicle as a hero....

Btw I'm not crying, just stating a fact. stop doing personal attacks ty.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2246 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    omg i thought i was the only one. this was *****. i was rey too and some enemy ******* on GA Endor drove his bike to where the hero spawns in and right as i spawn in, there he is right in front of me, doesn't move forward, just rotates his bike counter clockwise and instantly kills me from just tapping me. yes please fix that *****.

EDIT: Just saw your footage, i didn't even get to move like you did, right where the video starts is where I spawn and he was waiting right there and swipe killed me with a tap. yes they needs fixing ASAP
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    omg i thought i was the only one. this was ****. i was rey too and some enemy ******* on GA Endor drove his bike to where the hero spawns in and right as i spawn in, there he is right in front of me, doesn't move forward, just rotates his bike counter clockwise and instantly kills me from just tapping me. yes please fix that ****.

EDIT: Just saw your footage, i didn't even get to move like you did, right where the video starts is where I spawn and he was waiting right there and swipe killed me with a tap. yes they needs fixing ASAP

JESUS, I felt bad for me, but I guess getting killed on respawn is even worst LOL. FIX THIS !!!!!!!
  • thing is tho he didn't shot u in the clip he ran u over seems like fair play to me
  • csmason85 wrote: »
    thing is tho he didn't shot u in the clip he ran u over seems like fair play to me

I mean, the expression " to one shot someone" with a speeder bike, means to RUN him over.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2246 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    csmason85 wrote: »
    thing is tho he didn't shot u in the clip he ran u over seems like fair play to me

this happened to me at spawn, not even run over, just went to spawn point for hero and rotated bike in a clockwise motion and insta killed. that's broken. The pos was right there waiting for me to spawn when I finally got to use a hero, sure enough it was Rey as well.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    csmason85 wrote: »

this happened to me at spawn, not even run over, just went to spawn point for hero and rotated bike in a clockwise motion and insta killed. that's broken

Agree with Sgt Fergus, this is completely broken, you perform well to get your hero to die from a speeder bike that costs 200 points to unlock ? Not even sure about what it costs to unlock, but surely it's not as hard as the hero.