criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Credits awarded need to be 10% of your end-game score.

Just like Battlefront 1. Enuff said.

Replies

• this would eliminate the need of a 5000 hour grind :tired_face:
  • VoodooKing wrote: »

/sign
  • With the random nature of crates, this seems spot on.

/sign
    PSN: TheSuperWaz // XBL: TheSuperWaz
  • VoodooKing wrote: »

Yep! We just want normal rewards!
    I have altered the post. Prey I don't alter it any further.
  • I would even accept 1% of score...
  • DontForceIt
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Being score based would make sense instead of whatever happens right now...71 kills = 355 units = (swear word - I got blanked out)
  • Agreed
  • They don't have to do it like that. They could make repeatable missions like-
    Get X kill for Y rewards
    Get X heavy kills for Y rewards

If it was automatically redeemed so one doesn't have to leave fight que's, it could boost credit intake by performance without overhauling the current system.
  • Agreed my man!
  • Oh no no no and no. OBJECTIVE SCORE... That is what needs to be rewarded, not somebody abusing ship AI in GA.
  • Oh no no no and no. OBJECTIVE SCORE... That is what needs to be rewarded, not somebody abusing ship AI in GA.

For some odd reason, the ship AI in Galaxy Assault counts as objective score. Doesn't matter if the objective is several hundred feet below you.

For some odd reason, the ship AI in Galaxy Assault counts as objective score. Doesn't matter if the objective is several hundred feet below you.

Oh really? Hahaha actually it is kind of funny :D. Nevermind me then, everybody keep doing you.

Exactly this is why the idea of OP is currently not doable.
    Playing the objective is currently not as rewarding as going rambo or killing AI ships in the sky. :S