criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Renamed

UNiKMeTaLLiX
4 posts Member
edited November 2017
(Mod edit- name and shame removed)
Post edited by XXXO77O4906 on

Replies

• UNiKMeTaLLiX
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
  • UNiKMeTaLLiX
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
  • I'm happy you bring this to our attention but i can't see it being up long ........
  • What's the actually problem? Players who play heroes - and are REALLY good at them can get lots of kills. Luke for example has abilities that can wreck a bunch of troopers in just one press of a button
  • Actually the main issue is, you can't report anyone for cheating/hacking.
    I tried it too, but every time i click and want to open the profile of someone, the Origin client freezes.

And yes, if a person has so many kills compared to others, it's very likely a cheater. No offense but that was always a good indicator os someone playing dirty.
    Also in the past Blast game I just ragequitted, was a guy named DreadGloom who had almost as many elims as many frags are awailable in 1 round.
  • Well this needs to be addressed quickly. Check how long the account has been active, his K/D ratio and also his damage points per round. Not that hard to see this is a hacker. EA has access to all of this. Spotting them is NOT hard. Hope y'all address this. Thanks.
  • What's the actually problem? Players who play heroes - and are REALLY good at them can get lots of kills. Luke for example has abilities that can wreck a bunch of troopers in just one press of a button

Yes agree, but look at his score...Heroe kills don't give you this kinda score with kills. Only playing as troops. THAT is the issue. If his score was around 17k and that many kills, ok understandable. But that is not the issue here.
  • Bansky
    97 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    yah ive run into hacks the highest has been 96 for me in one match, it just felt odd. considering everyone was 20's 30's
  • No proof he is a hacker here.

Plus you claim he died once in one game and 3 times in the other but you can't see player deaths on the scoreboard...

Yes agree, but look at his score...Heroe kills don't give you this kinda score with kills. Only playing as troops. THAT is the issue. If his score was around 17k and that many kills, ok understandable. But that is not the issue here.

You haven't seen Del in Angry Joes stream. It's not uncommon for him to go on a crazy killing spree.
  • meh this game is full of hackers already, EA needs to go down on them or this game will die fast.
  • No proof he is a hacker here.

Plus you claim he died once in one game and 3 times in the other but you can't see player deaths on the scoreboard...

+1.

People need to get good and stop complaining because others are better...
  • Maybe he’s just a really good player ever think about that?
  • Alawys wondered why so many people defend dodgy looking players.

Kills. are not what look dodgy to me its very low death counts.

Also battlefield and battlefront. have paid hacks go check punkbuster and fairfight bans. Full reason i left fps PCgaming for console
  • dude there is a lot more than just him lol
    there's been about 5 guys I've come across so far that can take out a room by themselves receive endless headshots and never see damage..they are completely invincible.There was one room where we all kept trying to kill just one dude and nobody came even close.There are also guys that have buffed guns and can drop you in 1 shot but its not a sniper its just the **** pistol or the 2nd assault gun.Since this game rewards you for being so "good" watch out when they get a wookie or death trooper it's a godamn nightmare haha.
  • Played against him aswell. Left the game pretty quick.

One-shot people all over the map with a heavy.

Pretty bad...
  • maxquu
    100 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I was using my night vision scope as a heavy on Ky map and no one in hundred of yards and a assault with no cards or special abilities hit me one second later three times in a row at point blank range. I will live in the spawn machine with no playing time if that can continue. Why even have night vision?
  • Those who defend hacks are usually hacks themselves.
    PLEASE DISNEY - REVOKE EA/DICE STAR WARS EXCLUSIVITY LICENSE!

Window 10 64 Pro
    Intel i7-7820x @ 4.3Ghz
    Corsair H60
    16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
    Asus ROG Strix x299-e Motherboard
    Asus ROG GTX 1080ti-OC
    500Gb Western Digital Blue SSD
    Corsair 760T + Corsair LED fans

• I do not have the luxury of a friend to play with so I get outflanked and surprised and blown in the air all the time. I just don't want to die to unfair play as well.
  • Do not name and shame as its not allowed. I edited your above posts and removed all the details. Next time I will remove the whole thing to save time if needed as the above was just spam.

If you have any suspected players to report, see this page here and submit as much proof as possible: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment .

Thread closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.