criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Duplicate credits not being rewarded

Afrom3istwr
891 posts Member
edited November 2017
Have now bought 5 hero crates now with 6 duplicates in it and have not seen any of those credits rewarded to me. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• I have bought about 5-7 crates the last days and i dont get any credits for my duplicates!!

Now as of TODAY I DONT GET CREDITS for my SEASON REWARD !

There were two duplicates inside the KILL 50 WITH EACH CLASS and i get 0 out of it!

Now i am rly mad!
  • Sounds like you got ripped. Will check when I get home from work.

I will quickly learn the truth- Anakin
  • they dont initially get assigned when you flip the cards its when they're all done and you go back to the menu the credits will add to your total
  • they dont initially get assigned when you flip the cards its when they're all done and you go back to the menu the credits will add to your total

This is false. Just lost out on another 1k in credits off of two hero crates. One crate essentially turned into 50 credits because the other 3 cards were all duplicates
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    Opened a fighter crate before going to bed last night, got three duplicates worth 600 Credits, after returning to the main menu I had just 200 Credits left, so... I guess I got the same problem.
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.

This is false. Just lost out on another 1k in credits off of two hero crates. One crate essentially turned into 50 credits because the other 3 cards were all duplicates

I get assigned the credits i make sure i notice how many i have before i open a crate,i guess it must be a issue for some people

I get assigned the credits i make sure i notice how many i have before i open a crate,i guess it must be a issue for some people

I've pretty much stopped playing the game all together because this has been a problem for two weeks now and makes this game even more of a grind.
  • I’m having the same problem. No matter what I do, I never get the credits for the duplicates. Very frustrating. I’ve stopped buying crates until they announce they have fixed this. On PS4.
  • Have now bought 5 hero crates now with 6 duplicates in it and have not seen any of those credits rewarded to me. Anyone else having this issue?

Probably because you originally had enough for 4 and spent the duplicates on the 5th like i did yesterday.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Afrom3istwr
    891 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    DXlolman wrote: »
    Have now bought 5 hero crates now with 6 duplicates in it and have not seen any of those credits rewarded to me. Anyone else having this issue?

Probably because you originally had enough for 4 and spent the duplicates on the 5th like i did yesterday.

No, it's pretty easy to do basic math. It's even easier when you don't receive any credit for duplicates after you buy a crate.
  • im still having this issue after patch just came out. when are they going to fix this?
  • Seriously!!!!!! I am still having this problem too!!!!! I thought it would be fixed by now. I don’t even want to open any of the crates we got today because of this. This is taking all the fun out of this game for me :( does my $80 mean nothing to you EA? Not even a statement saying you are aware and are working on it....I’m thoroughly disappointed
  • Seriously!!!!!! I am still having this problem too!!!!! I thought it would be fixed by now. I don’t even want to open any of the crates we got today because of this. This is taking all the fun out of this game for me :( does my $80 mean nothing to you EA? Not even a statement saying you are aware and are working on it....I’m thoroughly disappointed

i had to open crates so phasma could get some sort of buff by getting crafting parts and i have been recording my losses and I'm now 2000 credits in the hole on duplicates that were never rewarded to me. there is more i am missing before that i never recorded.
  • I would like to note that this issue has been brought to EA's attention over at the Battlefront II forum at answers.ea.com. The topic that has received the most traction is Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!! A couple responses from EA were provided, which I will forward over here, but I would recommended continuing the discussion.
    Thank you for the posts and videos, they're very helpful.

If anyone consistently gets this, can you try playing a match after opening the crate, then check if the missing credits backfill?

I suspect that this is what's happening and a few confirmations or denials of this would be very helpful with investigating.

If playing a match has no effect, please PM me your gamertag and the time you opened the crate, including timezone.
    Hey, it looks like the missing crafting parts is a display issue. Looking into the videos reporting this the affected players seem to get duplicate parts and then these duplicates are removed. Confusing for sure, but the end balance seems to be correct.

As for the missing credits, can you PM me your console/origin account name and a time (with region) for the last pack you got which had duplicates?

Thank you.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2176 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    bluebluw wrote: »
    I would like to note that this issue has been brought to EA's attention over at the Battlefront II forum at answers.ea.com. The topic that has received the most traction is Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!! A couple responses from EA were provided, which I will forward over here, but I would recommended continuing the discussion.
    Thank you for the posts and videos, they're very helpful.

If anyone consistently gets this, can you try playing a match after opening the crate, then check if the missing credits backfill?

I suspect that this is what's happening and a few confirmations or denials of this would be very helpful with investigating.

If playing a match has no effect, please PM me your gamertag and the time you opened the crate, including timezone.
    Hey, it looks like the missing crafting parts is a display issue. Looking into the videos reporting this the affected players seem to get duplicate parts and then these duplicates are removed. Confusing for sure, but the end balance seems to be correct.

As for the missing credits, can you PM me your console/origin account name and a time (with region) for the last pack you got which had duplicates?

Thank you.

this is still happening i have been keeping an excel spreadsheet with a formula on it that calculates how much i have vs how much i should have based on the issue of duplicates not counting. I have played matches after opening a crate and no change. so far my excel is exact on my credits after i back out of a match. i have exactly the credits I earned from matches and from credits from crates as a whole but nothing from duplicates.

I'll look into this when I get home and let EA know.
  • I've now got this issue after the latest patch, with the number of duplicates I get in boxes this is going to be a lot of credits missed out on.
  • Jammie1789 wrote: »
    I've now got this issue after the latest patch, with the number of duplicates I get in boxes this is going to be a lot of credits missed out on.

I've only opened 3 crates since and I'm currently 2000 in the hole since i started recording this in excel

I've now got this issue after the latest patch, with the number of duplicates I get in boxes this is going to be a lot of credits missed out on.

You're lucky. I've had this issue since they took out microtransactions.

It's getting to be extremely frustrating because I've missed on at least 20k in credits awarded for duplicates, which in turn means I've missed out on more crates and crafting parts.
  • so do you get more credits back the higher the rank the duplicate is? i had a green duplicate and got 400 credits.

You're lucky. I've had this issue since they took out microtransactions.

It's getting to be extremely frustrating because I've missed on at least 20k in credits awarded for duplicates, which in turn means I've missed out on more crates and crafting parts.

tbh i think i have been having this issue since launch as well but didnt pay attention and all those crates i opened and all that free credit in the beginning i think i lost out on
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    so do you get more credits back the higher the rank the duplicate is? i had a green duplicate and got 400 credits.

no the credits stay the same. 200 for common grey, green is 400. Don't know about that is i haven't been opening any crates to get one that is a duplicate since.
  • I am not receiving any credits for duplicate star cards. 200 for level one cards, 400 for level two cards. I called tech support, they said to post here.

Help me EA support; you are my only hope (other than quitting the game and playing something else).
  • I am not receiving any credits for duplicate star cards. 200 for level one cards, 400 for level two cards. I called tech support, they said to post here.

Help me EA support; you are my only hope (other than quitting the game and playing something else).

I have not heard back in a month on this so far and it seems more people on the bug page are reporting this so whatever is causing this, it is growing. And like yourself, a lot are saying they are quitting the game. we really need a response from EA/Dice soon.
  • AOD_MelournRex
    1649 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I am not receiving any credits for duplicate star cards. 200 for level one cards, 400 for level two cards. I called tech support, they said to post here.

The tech support, in this case, is close to worthless. I've been in touch with them three times now. All of their answers have been pure speculation.

When they can't even give you feedback on whether or not you'll get compensated for lost credits retroactively, then you know that the communication between front of house and the developer team is non-existent. I've had this issue for several weeks now, I have over 260k credits saved up and I haven't opened a crate for a very long time. My progression has completely halted at this point.

If I could even get a confirmation on that I'll get compensated retroactively, I would burn all my credits now. But the best thing the tech support can give me is that "they hope that I'll get compensated". They hope? Jesus, that's an absolutely pathetic answer. I don't blame the tech support for this though, they can't magically come up with something that I'll be satisfied with without knowing that it's actually a correct statement.

At this point in the game, I don't actually care whether or not a fix is coming in in a week, two weeks or three weeks. I just want to know if it's safe for me to spend my credits, knowing that I will get compensated WHEN the fix is applied. But nope!

The tech support, in this case, is close to worthless. I've been in touch with them three times now. All of their answers have been pure speculation.

When they can't even give you feedback on whether or not you'll get compensated for lost credits retroactively, then you know that the communication between front of house and the developer team is non-existent. I've had this issue for several weeks now, I have over 260k credits saved up and I haven't opened a crate for a very long time. My progression has completely halted at this point.

If I could even get a confirmation on that I'll get compensated retroactively, I would burn all my credits now. But the best thing the tech support can give me is that "they hope that I'll get compensated". They hope? Jesus, that's an absolutely pathetic answer. I don't blame the tech support for this though, they can't magically come up with something that I'll be satisfied with without knowing that it's actually a correct statement.

At this point in the game, I don't actually care whether or not a fix is coming in in a week, two weeks or three weeks. I just want to know if it's safe for me to spend my credits, knowing that I will get compensated WHEN the fix is applied. But nope!

ya im in the same boat. i have over 300k in credits, dont even know about crystal. i wont open a crate, got over 55 crates and ya i got the same message about no sure if ill be reimbursed. which is probably in the upwards of 30k know. im done with the game so far. i have rank 50 and 100% milestone completion. so im only getting on for daily crate and the daily challenge and if any dlc for milestones and to play the new dlc when it comes out but other then that at this point im not playing until this is resolved. so basically 1 game a day or so and thats it. I got tagged in a bug reporting page and some people been hitting me up as i guess i was the last to get anything from an EA employee but thats it. and that was over a month ago on the issue. i gave them a full excel spread sheet with all the functions filled to show where them where the issue is coming from, the crates, that restarting the game or even re-install doesn't work. they said the excel really helped them narrow it down but thats all i heard so far. But i guess some people are getting so made they are accusing EA of stealing and wanted my opinions so i just gave them my thoughts on it. but long story short i dont feel its stealing but it is a serious issue they need to address very soon as i am seeing more n more people report so something needs to be done soon. As more and more are saying they are quitting the game entirely because of this one issue.

• Sgt_Fergus
    2176 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Great news HyperFire says issue is being addressed. credits will be rewarded back retroactively
  • Do you have any details on that?
  • Do you have any details on that?

I made a thread about this earlier.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96733/retroactive-compensation-for-lost-credits-confirmed#latest

Hope they fix it soon. But I'm content for now knowing that we'll get compensated retroactively.
  • Still having this problem... 2100 credits lost...
  • This happens to me intermittently as well. Seems to happen most often if I open all the cards at once.