criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Opinion on the AT-AT?

Hello, so I've been playing for a while now and I've gotten into the AT-AT a couple times the first time I was in it I got maybe... one kill? I thought it seemed really under powered for what it is I figured I just had a bad run and a few matches later I got into another AT-AT and again it didn't seem to good.

Skip to a few days later im playing with a friend of mine and he gets in the AT-AT and he says the same thing "It doesn't seem that good" and again he didn't really get much kills maybe 1 or 2 I can't recall. Anyways so im curious on what you guys think you have different experience and think we should get good or do you agree with us and perhaps it needs a little more power?

Replies

• I got a 22 killstreak in an AT-AT on Hoth. The super fast refreshing orbital strike can be your friend, as long as you place the strikes good. I will say that the heavy chin lasers do feel underpowered.
  • I got a 22 killstreak in an AT-AT on Hoth. The super fast refreshing orbital strike can be your friend, as long as you place the strikes good. I will say that the heavy chin lasers do feel underpowered.

Hmm thanks I wasn't using to much orbital strikes ill have to try it out, all I know is I felt like yeah the heavy chin lasers didn't feel like they did much and perhaps the main gun but again that could of just been an aiming mistake on my part.
  • I would buff main fire dmg burst radius and dmg by 20% and heavy fire dmg by 10-20%. But even without that buff AT AT is fine. Not OP not UP just OK.
  • It's not the killing machine it used to be, the side lasers are a lot weaker than before and the Orbital strike seems very hit and miss. My best run so far is 7 kills on Hoth. But, at least it doesn't cost much.