criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Multiplayer Stats

Is there really no Stats Tracker for this game? As much as I hated the BETA, I went out and bought it anyways and can not find a Stat Tracker anywhere?? That more or less is a step backward isnt it?

Replies

• Is there really no Stats Tracker for this game? As much as I hated the BETA, I went out and bought it anyways and can not find a Stat Tracker anywhere?? That more or less is a step backward isnt it?

Who care the stats in casual game?
  • crunchipop wrote: »
    Is there really no Stats Tracker for this game? As much as I hated the BETA, I went out and bought it anyways and can not find a Stat Tracker anywhere?? That more or less is a step backward isnt it?

This something usually said by a bad player. Stats should be in every game it's something very easy to implement
  • Devilphaze wrote: »
    crunchipop wrote: »

This something usually said by a bad player. Stats should be in every game it's something very easy to implement

Absolutly my words!!!