criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

level 50 and level 50 star card?!

just been playing some blast today and have seen at least 1/2 players per game with level 50 star cards and level 40-50 rank, just wondering how on earth they managed to get so many crafting parts or is it just guys who spent loads to get them?

Replies

• Playing a lot
  • MWB33
    1384 posts Member
    I agree with EvazanJr that some to most are playing a lot. I'm sure some of those also did some spending before the crystal purchase ability was suspended. If a person has put in tons of hour & stuck to multiplayer, then they could hit rank 50 by now easily.

If that same person was balancing their time on classes/modes to achieve maximum challenges completed, and only used their credits (& crystals) to buy hero crates...well then they probably got most of the star cards unlocked with plenty of parts to upgrade them.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • valeri0706
    627 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Cards are not level 50, class rank is. And the class rank is simply the total number of tiers summed from all cards collected for that class.

People need to learn these terms as they are making an alreasy confusing progressiom system to sound even more confusing.
  • bfloo
    15532 posts Member
    If people grinded hard enough, plus got lucky with the cards they got, it is very possible.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• valeri0706 wrote: »
    Cards are not level 50, class rank is. And the class rank is simply the total number of tiers summed from all cards collected for that class.

People need to learn these terms as they are making an alreasy confusing progressiom system to sound even more confusing.

At the end of the day, the biggest a player can achieve in EQUIPPED cards is level 12, so every level above that doesn't really come into play and just reflects how many cards and tiers they own in total for that class.
  • MWB33
    1384 posts Member
    @valeri0706 & @Aeternum both make valid points as well.

If someone is rocking 3 purple cards, then regardless of class rank they're only utilizing 12 points of it at any given time.

If someone has done the grind and made it to overall rank 50, good on them. I haven't got to grind as much as I'd like due to work, so I'm just about to 20.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • simond1 wrote: »
    just been playing some blast today and have seen at least 1/2 players per game with level 50 star cards and level 40-50 rank, just wondering how on earth they managed to get so many crafting parts or is it just guys who spent loads to get them?

I'm 43 and I've spent way too much time.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    Playing a lot

It's as simple as that.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • d100Productions
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    Playing a lot

Also abusing fighter AI in GA I'm sure. But yeah, 50 is quite possible. And AFK farming I'm sure.