criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Reinforcement archetype ideas

Wondering what ideas you have. I've tried to come up with suggestions but I've found the need to establish archetypes first. We know there's a Sentinel reinforcement coming that's a kinda sniper. ARCs for Republic (probably commando droids for Seps). Besides that, what do you guys want to see? Off the top of my head, a Guardian class that takes large amounts of damage and maybe supports groups? Droideka, Clone Commando, some kind of alien for rebels and resistance.. the Dark Trooper droid from Rebels? and maybe the FO riot control. And a Vanguard that's melee, Jedi Temple Guards, Magnaguards, FO Executioner (or Praetorian, kinda depends), etc. Hmm I have more ideas but can't remember right now. What ideas do you have?
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• An officer style reinforcement with low health and damage but a bunch of team buffs would be interesting.
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    An officer style reinforcement with low health and damage but a bunch of team buffs would be interesting.

Yea it does sound like it would play differently at least. Any ideas on what they could be? Pilots maybe?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif