criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Saw my first hacker yesterday...

It's a shame I had to bookmark the report process in my toolbar, but alas.
Not going to name and shame, but thank goodness a few players knew how to report the player.

Dude had 15 kills within 60 or so seconds of game play, then went on to obliterate everyone, ended the game with 70+ kills. It did however take 3 games for the entire server to reach the consensus that the dude was in fact *****.

He just laughed at us and said nothing will happen and left us with the proverbial "git gud". I hope EA gets harsh on these game ruiners.

Replies

• Psio1196 wrote: »
    It's a shame I had to bookmark the report process in my toolbar, but alas.
    Not going to name and shame, but thank goodness a few players knew how to report the player.

Dude had 15 kills within 60 or so seconds of game play, then went on to obliterate everyone, ended the game with 70+ kills. It did however take 3 games for the entire server to reach the consensus that the dude was in fact ****.

He just laughed at us and said nothing will happen and left us with the proverbial "git gud". I hope EA gets harsh on these game ruiners.

How do you know he was "hacking". What if he was just good?

What map were you playing? Maps with vehicles can allow players to claim massive advantages.
  • It was 2 maps, and 3 total rounds. It was by consensus from both teams. He was on my team twice so I wasn't "mad bruh".

He was one shotting and had an obvious map hack. Was hitting guys back in the spawn with no clear line of sight as well. Before he left he basically admitted it. He said something along of the lines of, "so what if I am, Origin can't do anything about it. Git gud."

I said nothing about it all game, just followed him when he was on my team, it was obvious as the day is long.
  • nickson
    37 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I was in that game! I remember what he said. Too bad we cant name them? Why? nobody can type 100 lines of chat and have 70 one shot kills. People like this really deserve something bad to happen to them. They totally ruin the experience of others that paid the game. spend time on it trying to have a great time in evenings. Seriously don't place this guy in front of me.There was another hacker today too that many reported.
  • I encountered my 1st cheater yesterday also it was on the Yavin Map on the first objective I was at the Courtyard Laser and played Luke suddenly some guy with Blurg comes around a corner and 1 shots my whole hp bar I thought I might get hit by someone else also than after the round same thing again im attacker this time I play Darth Vader I got 1K HP and he 1shots me again it´s just so annoying.
  • I was also killed by an officer with 975 HP as Darth Vader....
  • I also got one shot by an officer with a Blurg. Must be the same guy.
  • If you have any suspicious players to report, see this page here and submit as much proof as possible: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment .

Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!