criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

That's what you call "progression"?

So I grinded for my credits trough the game and since the 3-4 last crates I opened, I got only white items, AND a bunch of duplicates.
Last crate. 3/4 of the items are duplicate white items.
This isn't progression, this is trully gambling.

I remember when in Diablo 2 there was a guy in the camp who was called "gambler".
Even with in game currency, Blizz admited even back than, that whatever the payment methode, RNG based result is gambling.

Eliminate this s***t from the game ASAP

Replies

• Consider your loot crates to be for crafting parts for what you want and any other cards you pull to be “extra rewards”.

If we consider that each crate contains only one of the type of card you are looking for, and the other two cards are random, but it is gaurenteed to drop atleast 35 crafting parts, we can assume the goal of each crate should be to acquire the parts you need to craft the card you want. Not to drop a card you don’t have.

After focusing on crates only for parts I’m currently running a 47 assault trooper. It’s progression, with random rewards in between.
  • The whole games been designed around them and its pretty sickening
  • "Consider your loot crates to be for crafting parts for what you want and any other cards you pull to be “extra rewards”" Yeh that's the reason I every time hear. But it's not a good reason. In a normal multiplayer game, you farm for credits to unlock stuff.
    Here you farm for credits, so you can farm for crafting parts to unlock stuff. It's slowing down progression to enforce you to buy crates for money (I know they disabled the function for real money investment, but the modell is still the same)
  • The whole games been designed around them and its pretty sickening

Cool Avatar :)
  • DOnizaki wrote: »
    Consider your loot crates to be for crafting parts for what you want and any other cards you pull to be “extra rewards”.

If we consider that each crate contains only one of the type of card you are looking for, and the other two cards are random, but it is gaurenteed to drop atleast 35 crafting parts, we can assume the goal of each crate should be to acquire the parts you need to craft the card you want. Not to drop a card you don’t have.

After focusing on crates only for parts I’m currently running a 47 assault trooper. It’s progression, with random rewards in between.

I started doing the same thing... but the thing is the reward system is pretty messed up... if we are going for craft parts, credits earn should be more. It takes too long of a grind to get one starcard.

I ptfo and did killstreaks and get 215 credits but when i tried afk entire match i get 330 credits.

The lootcrates system encourage people to gamble starcards since credits earn and parts acquired are too little.