criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What happened to duplicates upgrading your card level?

I know this was in the beta, why did the end up taking it out?

Replies

• k1lluminati
    17 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    That or crafting points instead of credits would be much better.
  • It still says on EA website that duplicates will be converted to crafting parts. Liars! False advertising
  • It still says on EA website that duplicates will be converted to crafting parts. Liars! False advertising

• Was this actually ever a thing?
  • post a link .. that is very bad if it is the case
  • They need to change this back to crafting parts ASAP, the way it should be.
  • They can be used to upgrade cards

Where? I just read through a bunch of stuff searching and couldn't find evidence of this
  • They changed it because people were crying P2W.
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.
  • acc751 wrote: »
    They changed it because people were crying P2W.

I think more likely they changed it when they drastically increased the crafting parts that you get from crates as items. In the beta it was 10-15 at most. Now we're getting 35-60 per crate, depending on which one you get, but no crafting parts from duplicates.

I don't like it, but that's probably their justification.
    giphy.gif

I'm getting No Man's Sky flashbacks.

But in all seriousness, give us crafting parts for duplicate cards. Pretty please!
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    They lied. They lied to us! Terminate them. immediately - Tarkin
  • Im not talking about the crafting parts I'm talking about in the beta where if you got a star card of one you already owned, it increased the level of your star card.