criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

You Know Your Game Is Bad When...

ReyZaBurrel
158 posts Member
edited November 2017
You know your game is garbage when you kill an enemy and that enemies ghost is meleeing you to death after the fact. This is yet another thing to add on the long list if "bullock" that I've had to deal with in this death simulator. I can't even play a descent game without dying off some "sandra bullock"! I tried to be positive, but if this type of thing keeps happening, I'm deleting this from my hard drive and getting a refund. Fix your game!

Post edited by ReyZaBurrel on

Replies

• SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    lol that sucks man, games trash and so are the servers. so much hype and this is what happens, it's like battlefield 4 all over again. will take 5 years to make it playable
  • On another note, I don't think I've ever gotten that particular Endor map in my rotation before
  • bfloo
    16099 posts Member
    Watching the video, I think a sniper took out you and your team mate, not the melee that it said.

You were getting shot after you took that reb out.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    Watching the video, I think a sniper took out you and your team mate, not the melee that it said.

no, see the description on the right, Melee
  • bfloo
    16099 posts Member
    Derrame wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

no, see the description on the right, Melee

I think the description is wrong, I watch the grenade spam kill me, then it says a hero across the map killed me with a lightsaber, and there is just no way they could move fast enough for where the map shows them.

h846398gb27k.png

• That really looks and sounds like a melee battle. He was shot but there is definite melee also happening. Hilarious.
  • bfloo
    16099 posts Member
    That really looks and sounds like a melee battle. He was shot but there is definite melee also happening. Hilarious.

Run it at half speed and he was getting hit from a different angle.

I miss the CoD kill cam, at least you could see what happened.

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo
    16099 posts Member
    I watched it again, I think the team mate trolled him, he threw something against the tree to take them both out at 5 seconds..

h846398gb27k.png

I watched it again, I think the team mate trolled him, he threw something against the tree to take them both out at 5 seconds..

there is no friendly fire...
  • WarrenChandler
    240 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    You know your game is garbage when you kill an enemy and that enemies ghost is meleeing you to death after the fact. This is yet another thing to add on the long list if "bullock" that I've had to deal with in this death simulator. I can't even play a descent game without dying off some "sandra bullock"! I tried to be positive, but if this type of thing keeps happening, I'm deleting this from my hard drive and getting a refund. Fix your game!

I've seen this happen a few times so far, and was talking about how servers sync here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/86373/anyone-know-how-the-server-syncing-works

On your screen he's already dead and gets off one melee. On his screen he's still alive and chasing you round the tree spamming the melee button.

I share your frustrations, but I must confess that was one heck of a funny video to watch. :)

PSN: TheSuperWaz // XBL: TheSuperWaz
  • WarrenChandler
    240 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    That really looks and sounds like a melee battle. He was shot but there is definite melee also happening. Hilarious.

Run it at half speed and he was getting hit from a different angle.

I miss the CoD kill cam, at least you could see what happened.

Could you imagine the uproar if there WAS a killcam? There would be so many dodgy kills the franchise would be a laughing stock. Even more than it is at present.
    PSN: TheSuperWaz // XBL: TheSuperWaz
  • ReyZaBurrel
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2017

I was playing on Tatooine and one of my teammates got on a one of those gun cannons messing around. He started shooting at us and I got hit and actually took damage.

I was playing on Theed and one of my teammates got on a one of those gun cannons messing around. He started shooting at us and I got hit and actually took damage.

Im 100% sure that you most likely got hit by something else as he shot at you because I've never taken or given damage to any friendlies.
  • ReyZaBurrel
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    xJstarx00 wrote: »

I was playing on Theed and one of my teammates got on a one of those gun cannons messing around. He started shooting at us and I got hit and actually took damage.

Im 100% sure that you most likely got hit by something else as he shot at you because I've never taken or given damage to any friendlies.

No I didnt. This was during the beginning of the game coming out of Empire spawn on Tatooine, I don't know why I said Theed. One of my teammates ran up to one of the gun cannons at the top of the roof and just started randomly shooting and I was taking damage. I know because my health went down into the 130's from 150 base health. Now unless an enemy had super speed and was able to run all the way on our side seconds into the game, hop on a gun cannon, and start shooting which is impossible. I'm pretty sure it was my teammate. I should have recorded the clip.
  • bfloo
    16099 posts Member
    xJstarx00 wrote: »

Watch it at half speed, they both die after the other player threw something at the tree.

With all the bugs and lag, would you really be surprised by a friendly fire kill?

h846398gb27k.png

• You know your game is garbage when you kill an enemy and that enemies ghost is meleeing you to death after the fact. This is yet another thing to add on the long list if "bullock" that I've had to deal with in this death simulator. I can't even play a descent game without dying off some "sandra bullock"! I tried to be positive, but if this type of thing keeps happening, I'm deleting this from my hard drive and getting a refund. Fix your game!

It's only happened to me once, but it was really frustrating and amusing. Don't know why it exists
    Ayy