criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Squad System ( or Buddy System if you want to call it that way )

First of all I love the game , love most of the game modes but probably me and my friend's favorite is Galactic Assault .
We always play together in the squad system . But there is one thing. When somebody else is playing in the party you can't seem to join a different game / game mode because all of the options are blocked out. A Thing I would like to see implemented in the future is the ability to spawn on a Squad member or Buddy. I hope some of you guys feel the same way.

Replies

• The squad/buddy set up is all wrong... you have to wait 10 seconds for a/your squad to appear but you can see your objective being taken over as your forced to wait......X = should quit the wait so you can get back to the action without waiting for a full squad (if you choose too) I get what your saying bro - just thought id throw this in as it's SO frustrating.....
  • neeraffa wrote: »
    The squad/buddy set up is all wrong... you have to wait 10 seconds for a/your squad to appear but you can see your objective being taken over as your forced to wait......X = should quit the wait so you can get back to the action without waiting for a full squad (if you choose too) I get what your saying bro - just thought id throw this in as it's SO frustrating.....

Yes man its a long wait to respawn I agree with 100% brother
  • If it is any kind of system similar or a combination of SWBF1 system it would be just fine. If you selected not to spawn on your party or partner it could use the same system already implemented while still allowing you to play with your friends and spawn on them either being a partner or squad system.
  • Tubbs33 wrote: »
    If it is any kind of system similar or a combination of SWBF1 system it would be just fine. If you selected not to spawn on your party or partner it could use the same system already implemented while still allowing you to play with your friends and spawn on them either being a partner or squad system.

Yeah would love that man