criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Grenade warning?

Would be nice to receive a warning when someone throws a grenade. Most the time people just throw grenades and there's no warning and it's quite frankly super annoying. Pretty sure the last Battlefront did...

Replies

• Yes, this is a problem. I was going to make a post about this, but with as many problems this game has I never got around to it. The grenade warning is non-existent in this game. Don't see any indication until you're dead.
  • Are you talking about someone yelling "Grenade out!", or an on screen indication a grenade is near you? Because the game does the latter. You'll see a blinking grenade icon near you if you're by a grenade
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Are you talking about someone yelling "Grenade out!", or an on screen indication a grenade is near you? Because the game does the latter. You'll see a blinking grenade icon near you if you're by a grenade

I'm talking about an on screen indication. It really doesn't show you. I'll just be shooting and all of a sudden an explosion and I'm dead - no indication of an incoming grenade.
    Are you talking about someone yelling "Grenade out!", or an on screen indication a grenade is near you? Because the game does the latter. You'll see a blinking grenade icon near you if you're by a grenade

I'm talking about an on screen indication. It really doesn't show you. I'll just be shooting and all of a sudden an explosion and I'm dead - no indication of an incoming grenade.

There's a blinking grenade icon where it lands

Not trying to argue with ya and maybe you dont see it the indictor. However there is an indicator.
  • Midas wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

Not trying to argue with ya and maybe you dont see it the indictor. However there is an indicator.

I'll try and keep an eye out for it. Maybe you don't get an indicator when you're ADS? Or maybe I don't notice it when I get shot because everything goes red
  • ReyZaBurrel
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2017

The grenade indicator is suppose to warn you as a grenade is being thrown, not when it lands and explodes and kills you. Problem is there is no tracking pattern shown. It only shows an indication when it lands.
  • The grenade indicator is by no means perfect and its got me killed a few times but that could be due to the rampant lag too who knows.

The grenade indicator is suppose to warn you as a grenade is being thrown, not when it lands and explodes and kills you. Problem is there is no tracking pattern shown. It only shows an indication when it lands.

Thermal Detonators usually have about a second or two for you to roll out of the way when they land