criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Renamed

VulcanXtian
posts Member
edited November 2017
(Mod edit- name and shame removed)
Post edited by XXXO77O4906 on

Replies

• Why they don't uses punkbuster just like they did on Battlefield franchise????
    " There's no art to find a mind's construction in the face! "

W. Shakespeare Macbeth: Act I Scene IV

CPU: Intel Core I7 3770K @ 3.90 Ghz
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 670 FTW 2GB DDR5 02G-P4-2678-KR
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H
    Mem RAM: G. Skill DDR3 @ 1600Mhz ( 9-9-9-24 ) 16 Gb Dual-Channel
    Storage: Intel 330 Series SSD 120 GB &
    HD Western Digital WDC WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0 1 TB
    Power Supply: XFX Pro650 W
    Case: Corsair Carbide 400R
    Optical Drive: BD-RE LG WH14NS40
    Monitor: Sony LED TV KDL40R335B 40'
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64- bit Fall Creators Update Edition
  • Now there’s a blast from the 90s, a 20 year old program that still is one of the best today. Loved it on wolfenstein. But I’m glad to hear about the hacks, I was getting really frustrated not understanding how I’m getting shot through walls and one shot kills, figured it was a glitch. But now I see how players get hero’s within the first minute of the game
  • if you want play without cheaters, go to consoles.PC community its too small for EA. Priorities its Consoles. And if player get bann. He buy game again or pay origin access on another account, win for EA.
  • Do not name and shame as its not allowed.

If you have any suspected players to report, see this page here and submit as much proof as possible: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment .

Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!