criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

If EA Added Anakin..

Would people want him on the light side, or the dark side? Either way would be really cool. Although Vader is in the game, there are two millennium falcons in starfighter assault, so...

Fighting WITH Obi Wan, or AGAINST him?

Replies

• Light side
    next to obi Wan
  • This shouldn’t even be a discussion. Dark side anakin doesn’t exist. When anakin turned dark he stopped being anakin and became Vader. Anakin is a Jedi a light side hero, Darth Vader is a dark side hero. Anakin is a light side hero who was known as the hero of the clone wars and should be fighting alongside clones.
  • If he were, I'd love to see his yellow actic starfighter from episode 3 along with Obi Wans.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    This shouldn’t even be a discussion. Dark side anakin doesn’t exist. When anakin turned dark he stopped being anakin and became Vader. Anakin is a Jedi a light side hero, Darth Vader is a dark side hero. Anakin is a light side hero who was known as the hero of the clone wars and should be fighting alongside clones.

True, that's pretty technical, and accurate. What I mean is, if he were a dark side hero, he would be a Vader skin. They could make him with his hood and cloak on and have his yellow sith eyes. That way he could still use Vader's walking mechanic, as when Anakin wears his cloak during order 66, you only see him walking anyway. Plus it would make you feel like a truly evil version of Anakin, like the scene were he is walking up towards the Jedi temple as if your about to kill the younglings.
  • In the OG BF2 he was labeled Anakin Skywalker...but other than that logic I’d still rather have him vs Obiwan on Mustafar and his yellow Jedi starfighter...not the alleged leaked with the damn twilight
  • Light side and make dark side Anikin wearing a hood and cloak a Vader skin with yellow eyes.
  • EAZY_E_8 wrote: »
    In the OG BF2 he was labeled Anakin Skywalker...but other than that logic I’d still rather have him vs Obiwan on Mustafar and his yellow Jedi starfighter...not the alleged leaked with the **** twilight

My thoughts aswell, but it would be an equally good experience fighting together with Obi Wan. Getting a couple of lightsaber heroes surviving together make up some of my best experiences with this game. It might even serve as a more unique experience having the direct duo fighting together, seeing as there are already a lot of other obvious direct opponents. Imagine Obi Wan and Anakin vs Count Dooku.
  • EAZY_E_8
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    EAZY_E_8 wrote: »
    In the OG BF2 he was labeled Anakin Skywalker...but other than that logic I’d still rather have him vs Obiwan on Mustafar and his yellow Jedi starfighter...not the alleged leaked with the **** twilight

My thoughts aswell, but it would be an equally good experience fighting together with Obi Wan. Getting a couple of lightsaber heroes surviving together make up some of my best experiences with this game. It might even serve as a more unique experience having the direct duo fighting together, seeing as there are already a lot of other obvious direct opponents. Imagine Obi Wan and Anakin vs Count Dooku.

You’re right I like that too, honestly they could make a third army of slaves and tuskin raders with anakin as the only hero and I’d still be happy, just want him in the game
  • LIghtside. As much as I loved the original BF2 playing Anakin on the darkside felt iffy. Since he's the light side hero. That and I wanna play Anakin next to his daughter and son and hopefully wife
  • Gunerstile wrote: »
    Light side and make dark side Anikin wearing a hood and cloak a Vader skin with yellow eyes.

While I'm perfectly fine with Anakin and Vader in the same match, I'd prefer not to see light side Anakin vs dark side Anakin. I think that should be a very late add on if it was added. Good for arcade though, were you can set up you own scenarios, which needs a big update aswell.
  • How would people feel about an episode 2 Anakin skin? Maybe with a green saber aswell.
  • Here's a thought. If they add anakin will he bring balance to the game?
  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    If he were, I'd love to see his yellow actic starfighter from episode 3 along with Obi Wans.

• Anakin is a Jedi.
    Darth Vader a Sith.
    End of discussion ;)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• What about child anakin from episode 1. They could only make him avsilable on the naboo air assault maps as a hero ship. He gets a ship with r2 and can do spins. Before executing a random roll he will say "ill try spinning, that's a good trick.
    Also he has the learning the force ability when active he can more accurately target enemies for a few seconds.