criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

More Credits?

I recognized you get from time to time more credits since the patch today i just got 2,5k but for what??

Replies

• Hitting level 2
  • As pointed on a couple more threads today, you get 1000 credits every time you level up. Not sure there's anything else at play but there was another user reporting the same thing. Though what he reported was dismissed as being just the 1000 credits per level up, I believe there's something more than that, but what it's still unclear.
  • Aeternum wrote: »
    As pointed on a couple more threads today, you get 1000 credits every time you level up. Not sure there's anything else at play but there was another user reporting the same thing. Though what he reported was dismissed as being just the 1000 credits per level up, I believe there's something more than that, but what it's still unclear.

Think that was me. Had my thread closed as didnt want false message going around.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Hitting level 2

I am level 30
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Aeternum wrote: »
    As pointed on a couple more threads today, you get 1000 credits every time you level up. Not sure there's anything else at play but there was another user reporting the same thing. Though what he reported was dismissed as being just the 1000 credits per level up, I believe there's something more than that, but what it's still unclear.

Think that was me. Had my thread closed as didnt want false message going around.

Yeah I've seen that. I personally think there's more than just getting 1k creds per level up as I get the feeling that sometimes I get great credit increase jumps even in between level ups. Also 2.5k as both the OP and you reported on your post is a lot more than a 1000 credits. I'm level 27 so I don't level as often as I notice those increases in credits.
  • Aeternum wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

Yeah I've seen that. I personally think there's more than just getting 1k creds per level up as I get the feeling that sometimes I get great credit increase jumps even in between level ups. Also 2.5k as both the OP and you reported on your post is a lot more than a 1000 credits. I'm level 27 so I don't level as often as I notice those increases in credits.

Did you even get Credits before for a level up i never noticed i tought its useless
  • Rippo wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

Did you even get Credits before for a level up i never noticed i tought its useless

You always got credits it just wasn’t communicated well in the end of game screen. It simply flashed rewards claimed and that was it. 1000 credits at each rank up.
  • 1000 credit on levelling up has been there before this patch
  • And if you are level 2 there are probably still some milestones you are getting. I think I got 1000 credits for reaching 500 kills or something similar.
  • "The End of Round screen now gives feedback to players on Rank Up that they are awarded with Credits."

From the patch notes.
  • I got some 2.3k credits in a match today, and i didnt lvl up(so, not the reason), i still dont know why, the top players of the match changed...now it looks like the olympics...first, second, third place....at least on the squadron dog fight space thinghy...if anyone knows why the extra credits plz tag me xD
  • just got 2750 credits for playing strike...most i ever got was 315
  • SpoonFett wrote: »
    1000 credit on levelling up has been there before this patch
    Lol no it hasn’t it’s definitely a new addition.
  • Kaira wrote: »
    SpoonFett wrote: »
    1000 credit on levelling up has been there before this patch
    Lol no it hasn’t it’s definitely a new addition.

I tracked my earnings for around 10 hours when the game first came out and I was definitely noticing a discrepancy in earnings. I was gaining more than I could explain from challenges and games played. It may have been an untracked bonus for leveling.

I'm not saying that is the case, but there was definitely something effecting my credits besides challenges and reported end of game rewards.