criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Most Difficult GA Map/Side

I've been playing since launch and won as CIS on Kamino for the first time. I was lucky to have a really good, objective oriented team. I've also noticed Endor Phase I for the rebels can be hard with even a balanced Imp team. What GA map and side to play as do you think is most difficult.
"My warning to you is this—do not rely on your companions to compensate for your weaknesses in skill. There will be times they will not be there to help you when needed."

Replies

• bfloo
    16587 posts Member
    I so rarely get teams willing to push an objective it is hard to judge.

Any map where you have to capture an objective for phase 1 the attackers lose 80% of the time.

Most attacking teams that win phase 1 tend to roll over the defenders.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ProphetGrievous
    75 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    bfloo wrote: »

Most attacking teams that win phase 1 tend to roll over the defenders.

That's true. Lately, as Imps on Hoth, I've been winning in overtime though. Both teams have been good, we've just been a little better :wink:

Also a lot of the time I've won Naboo on overtime.

I think you're right in that a balanced game should look towards getting everyone to the third/fourth phase. Don't see that as often as I like. And you can't enjoy the maps as much.
    "My warning to you is this—do not rely on your companions to compensate for your weaknesses in skill. There will be times they will not be there to help you when needed."