criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

MVP AI sky farmers.

Is this really as intended? I see people racking up MVPs with like 2 kills 4kills. I understand some of them are hitting the objective but so am I. Why are they getting so much more points in the safety of the sky taking on weak AI opponents when I'm on the ground destroying REAL players as well as doing objective?

I seriously think the imbalance of SKY vs GROUND is seriously off. Might want to do some looking into that EA.

Replies

• I was really hoping this would have been addressed in the patch. It is pretty lame that someone can just fly around all match killing AI and manage to get MVP when they are generally not contributing to the objective effort on the ground. They really need to nerf the amount of BP gained from killing AI air units on GA maps.
  • SpectreAPX wrote: »
    I was really hoping this would have been addressed in the patch. It is pretty lame that someone can just fly around all match killing AI and manage to get MVP when they are generally not contributing to the objective effort on the ground. They really need to nerf the amount of BP gained from killing AI air units on GA maps.

I agree, you get waaay too much points for AI farming. Than the people that do it get all defensive "I play the objective, let's see you fly." Most bad players just get in the sky farm a few AI than crash for a hero. It's a negative domino effect because than the hero is a bad player who's scared to take risks or lead the team. You ever see Darth Vader waiting behind all the Stormtroopers or droids? It's because they're a bad player lol. I feel like the hero should lead the charge or at the very least move with the herd to get in the objective NEVER should Vader sit back and move up ONLY when/if his troops have already secured the objective.
  • You ever see Darth Vader waiting behind all the Stormtroopers or droids? It's because they're a bad player lol. I feel like the hero should lead the charge or at the very least move with the herd to get in the objective NEVER should Vader sit back and move up ONLY when/if his troops have already secured the objective.
    This has made me so upset in games.

No one follows the Heroes/Villains. No clue why, but it is rare when people follow me as a hero/villain. But i *always* follow hero/villains. Always.
    Knowledge protects.
    Ignorance endangers.
  • This is a complete exploit. Star killer base is the worse. If you get in on the reb side you can spawn in a ship. However you can not spawn one as a first order. So you can basicly play the entire match and never once kill a player after you spawn the ship yet you are awarded with the MVP and points in a PvP match doing 98% PvE.

Being rewarded in PvP for doing PvE is a prime example of exploit. You might as well as be rewarded for shooting a tree or the little critters that run around some of the worlds. Hell if your imps kill all the Jawa's or scum on Tat. For MVP.