criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Spawnraped by spaceships on Hoth

Nice, getting killed 7 times shortly after spawn. This is worse than planes in BF1.

Sometimes the awful balancing in this game really destroys the fun...

Replies

• DachileanSeabass
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    and the air to ground combat is like bf1 before nerf all over again
  • CarapaceonMenace
    2042 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I don't why they gave rebels access to 4 different air vehicles like that. The only one I can ever kill with an AT-ST is the speeder.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Starfighters are broken in every Galactic Assault map.

- They can spawnkill each other (whoever gets in a starfighter sooner has a guaranteed 20-30+ score n the pocket.
    - they can spawnkill even ground units
    - killing AI spaceships gives a huge score. Every galactic assault ends with an ending screen filled with starfighter players
  • vonVile
    412 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The simple fact is starfighters are beyond dirt cheap to buy. 600 and 800 points to get into a fighter is ridiculous. It should be 5x that. You shouldn't be able to buy a starfighter before a ground troop. That just doesn't make any sense.

I've played games where starfighters get like 40 kills and top slot almost every match, which is total garbage.
  • The best feeling in the world is when they do their little spawn killing song and dance until we get to the caves... and then I murder them and their heroes because they have no idea what to do aside from strafe the spawn area lol.