criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

I got 2980 credits for leveling up....ok but how does this stop lechers?

It's like saying "Hey lechers, if you go with the grinder you'll get over 1K credits"

I don't think they will go for it cause if there's a level cap in rank then it won't matter to them and they'll still just keep spinning around in circles. the game needs to be based on performance, not time.
CAN IT! WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU FIND A NEW GOD! B)

Replies

• Everyone knows that's, but earning credits after performance won't sell loot crates! I know you can't buy them four money now, but can again eventually.
  • Batlaz wrote: »
    Everyone knows that's, but earning credits after performance won't sell loot crates! I know you can't buy them four money now, but can again eventually.

Chances are we won't be buying loot crates in the future. parts of the world now thinks it gambling.
  • They have stated they will be putting back pay to win crates. 'eventually' which means as soon as the lawyers say they've figured out how to get around existing laws while still encouraging gambling.

They would have shut the game down entirely if that wasn't the case. In fact, if the lawyers don't find a work around, I give the game six months before support and further development stops in favour of doing Battlefront 3 - now with old school purchasable DLC, customization options and now pay to instantly level!
  • They have stated they will be putting back pay to win crates. 'eventually' which means as soon as the lawyers say they've figured out how to get around existing laws while still encouraging gambling.

They would have shut the game down entirely if that wasn't the case. In fact, if the lawyers don't find a work around, I give the game six months before support and further development stops in favour of doing Battlefront 3 - now with old school purchasable DLC, customization options and now pay to instantly level!

Game companies have rights when it come to business. That's the way it works. towards the corporations and By the corporations. I think that's what the out cry is all about it.
  • "Game companies have rights when it come to business" And consumer as right as well.