criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Boba Fett to strong in HvV

you can't do anything against him if he uses "Anti-Hero Rockets" , "Intense Barrage" and "Fuel Efficiency" he just flies around the whole time and shots his Rockets it needs a nerf i see Games where Boba Fetts just camp on spots where you can't reach them with any other hero and just rocket you the whole time most cancerous Maps are Kashyyk and Tatooine.

Replies

• I think he is a bit op but most of it is because of how long he can fly for when using "for the hunt" and how he can get into impossible to reach spots in HvV.
  • ayoub786 wrote: »
    I think he is a bit op but most of it is because of how long he can fly for when using "for the hunt" and how he can get into impossible to reach spots in HvV.

His Rockets just 1 shot you and you can´t do anything about it because he got like a whole gas station in his jetpack
  • Boba Fett OP and Palpy's a scrub. Bring me back to 2015.
  • Boba is way op in HvV but palp is a beast once u lvl him up and relearn him he is completely different than bf2k15 he's a support roll now like yoda, not a straight up attacker.
  • There's a few ways to knock him down.

Force Push as Luke
    Detonite Charge as Han
    Chewie's Bowcaster bring him to the ground in one shot
    I assume Yoda's unleash could bring him down, but the walking lima bean is too small to really jump up too high
    I also assume Lando's stun thing can bring him down, and his strong shot might as well
    I don't have her yet, but I think Leia's LT shot could also do the trick

As soon as Bona hits the ground, he's done for. Dude only has 500, and no ground defense
  • Palpy was always a support role* -- now he's neither. Just a b*txh in a dress.
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    There's a few ways to knock him down.

Force Push as Luke
    Detonite Charge as Han
    Chewie's Bowcaster bring him to the ground in one shot
    I assume Yoda's unleash could bring him down, but the walking lima bean is too small to really jump up too high
    I also assume Lando's stun thing can bring him down, and his strong shot might as well
    I don't have her yet, but I think Leia's LT shot could also do the trick

As soon as Bona hits the ground, he's done for. Dude only has 500, and no ground defense

I totally agree with you. His firepower is balanced out by his low health and when he has no rocket barrage available, his incredibly inaccurate ee-3 is no match for leia, lando, or han. Also yoda may not be able to catch him but he can block his rocket barrage and if close enough use his unleash to launch him than destroy him. Just watch out for him and use the dodge and roll as much as possible when fighting him.
  • Yoda still takes splash damage from the barrage but boba with quick refill intense barrage and anti hero rockets maxed out is way too op in HvV and plap was an attacker in bf2k15 but you have to play him smart and cautiously in this new game
  • Most cancerous map in HvV are Takodana and Yavin IV. Kashyyyk is nice place compared to them.
  • Rippo
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Just watch this i asked a friend to make a video for me and
    you can even see people in the chat complaining about how he ruins the game
  • Far from OP
  • Chewie can kill him easy, I do it all the time.
  • You people always do this. Buff heroes. Bring the other team up to scratch, please don’t make Boba Fett completely joyless. What’s wrong with you?
  • I think one or two of his barrage upgrade cards should be replaced with cards that change his EE3. Considering its pretty inaccurate and not high in damage, if they take away his barrage cards that make him reign absolute hell, and instead give him cards that make his blaster like 5% more accurate and stuff, that would be a much better way to balance him.
  • 0Skywalker wrote: »
    I think one or two of his barrage upgrade cards should be replaced with cards that change his EE3. Considering its pretty inaccurate and not high in damage, if they take away his barrage cards that make him reign absolute ****, and instead give him cards that make his blaster like 5% more accurate and stuff, that would be a much better way to balance him.

thats a nice idea
  • You people always do this. Buff heroes. Bring the other team up to scratch, please don’t make Boba Fett completely joyless. What’s wrong with you?

I agree. We should give every hero a similar damage output to Boba. Matches would end much faster.

This. No wonder he has Lando on profile pic <3