criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Captured ATAT on Galactic Assault has no Orbital Bombardment?

been wondering this for a while, can someone tell if this is glitched or intentional?

Replies

• I was thinking intentional since an orbital strike would come from an Empire Satellite (?) and this is a stolen vehicle? I know Im thinking too deep into this, and they should give an explanation in game (like a voice tell you), or just have the option (or not).
  • lol wouldn't that be hilarious? Imperials orbital striking their own guys down their cause they have no idea who's radioing in these coordinates? XD
  • EddieCest wrote: »
    I was thinking intentional since an orbital strike would come from an Empire Satellite (?) and this is a stolen vehicle? I know Im thinking too deep into this, and they should give an explanation in game (like a voice tell you), or just have the option (or not).

Theoretically it could be one of the rebel's ships doing the bombardment maybe but ya that was kinda my thought but the message in the game isn't being portrayed clearly to know whether a glitch or intentional