criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

FFA Mode ! ? Why there is none..?

Moin...Hello
Would u please add an FFA Mode with no stupid campfire and tents and sausages!
My Playstyle is run and Attack and not sit together wither 6 other and fire stupid at one door at example....

Please add FFA Mode

I apologize about my damn English :)

Replies

• I have to admit, a FFA mode would actually be pretty fun.
  • I agree!! Game needs more run and gun and less camp with you team games. Supremacy and Droid Run were games you could at least run and gun on the last game there's no game mode for that now.
  • ffa mode wont work in this game def not something they will add
  • csmason85 wrote: »
    ffa mode wont work in this game def not something they will add

Care to explain why? With the right settings and right class/no hero restrictions on the right map, I think it would work great.

It's a great pick up and play mode for those who don't want to be let down by their team (or AFK exploiters).
    PSN: TheSuperWaz // XBL: TheSuperWaz
  • I'd love an all-heroes FFA mode.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    FFA isn't really a Star wars thing.

Push for it anyway, I want Supremacy and Cargo added to the list :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ffa mode wouldn't fit they try to keep it cannon. therefore ffa mode wouldn't work.
    ffa mode wouldn't fit they try to keep it cannon. therefore ffa mode wouldn't work.

Thanks for the explanation, but no offence, that makes no sense to me. It's a game. Canon doesn't necessarily apply in that respect. Are you telling me that you'd be fine with some FFA if they added some kind of both-faction "arena fight club" into The Last Jedi?

The game isn't canon as it is. If it was, you wouldn't be seeing Darth Maul, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren all running around the maps at the very same time either, surely?

And you certainly wouldn't be getting new force powers from opening loot crates, not to mention being allowed access to a better weapon after getting enough kills with the last one. I could go on all day with things that aren't canon.

I understand your point, but the bottom line is that this is a game and should have the modes that the players want. Having those modes takes nothing away from anyone. You don't like them, no one is forcing you to play them. :)
    ffa mode wouldn't fit they try to keep it cannon. therefore ffa mode wouldn't work.

Thanks for the explanation, but no offence, that makes no sense to me. It's a game. Canon doesn't necessarily apply in that respect. Are you telling me that you'd be fine with some FFA if they added some kind of both-faction "arena fight club" into The Last Jedi?

The game isn't canon as it is. If it was, you wouldn't be seeing Darth Maul, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren all running around the maps at the very same time either, surely?

And you certainly wouldn't be getting new force powers from opening loot crates, not to mention being allowed access to a better weapon after getting enough kills with the last one. I could go on all day with things that aren't canon.

I understand your point, but the bottom line is that this is a game and should have the modes that the players want. Having those modes takes nothing away from anyone. You don't like them, no one is forcing you to play them. :)

I haven't been around these forums long, but this is the most sensical (not sure if that's a word) post I've seen here.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • WarrenChandler
    240 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    I haven't been around these forums long, but this is the most sensical (not sure if that's a word) post I've seen here.

Thanks. People tell me that if I was more 'sensical', I'd be dangerous! :)