criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The Never Ending Lag That Keeps Getting Worse! (PS4)

I'm getting sick and tired of the constant lag and rubberbanding of this game on the PS4. Today is the worst it's been. All the modes are basically unplayable as my team and I get stuck on a map and we moonwalk in place, screen freezes more frequently, and now some of us now sink halfway into the ground. While in party chat, they also can confirm this. As of now, we stopped playing because it's a broken game. Anyone else keep experiencing this?

Replies

• Sparkynutz
    472 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yep. Had one or two rounds where it wasn't a problem, and then I keep getting rubberbanded, still have screen freezes. Honestly, I've lost faith that Dice/EA will do anything about this. They'd rather nerf points earned rather than fix people's ability to play the game. They need to get their priorities straight.

Btw, this is probably going to get closed. They already have a megathread for lag. The fact that they needed a bloody megathread for lag just proves how terrible it is right now. And how they didn't fix it with the current patch, shows how much they don't care.
  • I experience this every single day, Galactic Assault is just unplayable. The latest patch didnt fix anything about the lag.
  • Played 3 hours tonight.

Only noticed in 1 game for a brief few seconds

Outside of that,seemed great

Midwest represent
  • Never seen lag on my PC at home or work, maybe the problem is the client and not the game. Not defending EA, just being honest. It could be your internet, your rig, many things. However, **** at EA for not fixing Farmers...stop giving them credits!
  • This latest patch has made GA far worse in terms of lag. It used to be pretty decent but I have stopped playing after this patch. I'll die and afterwards hear the sound effects for getting shot. This was not an issue before the patch
  • Never seen lag on my PC at home or work, maybe the problem is the client and not the game. Not defending EA, just being honest. It could be your internet, your rig, many things. However, **** at EA for not fixing Farmers...stop giving them credits!

Did you read the OP? I stated that everyone in the same games experienced it, too. It's not my connection. Nor was the same for the other players. It's the game or servers, or both.
  • This latest patch has made GA far worse in terms of lag. It used to be pretty decent but I have stopped playing after this patch. I'll die and afterwards hear the sound effects for getting shot. This was not an issue before the patch

Yes, it got worse when the PS4 1.04 patch was applied.
  • super laggy not sure what the hell is going on. it was fine before patch, seems like whenever they announce a new patch we should be worried.