criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Is this game already dead?

Bansky
94 posts Member
edited December 2017
the match makings take very long time now. only one that is quick are the 40 galactic match game.

all other smaller blast- strrike...and are uneven usually 7 vs 5 ...11 vs 15 or grouped up teams vs pugs. not very encouraging to play these...

seems its the same players, and some hacks- so...whats going on?

I hope they bring starfighter in arcade -so at least the game will remain alive offline as a single player.

Replies

• Try set your region to Germany after I set to that I always found match but need to reset the region every time you leave the match that the bug.
  • Tirion wrote: »
    Try set your region to Germany after I set to that I always found match but need to reset the region every time you leave the match that the bug.

ill try thx
  • This game died before it shipped.
  • EA and DICE kill the game with the progression system and the loot boxes, it's a very good game under that layer of ***** practices
  • My experience is that most game modes will eventually find a game, start the countdown and then I sit there with 1 other person in chat waiting for 15+ players to show up. It's only been really active on weekends for me. I'm not spending credits on anything and just waiting for EA/DICE to tell us what's coming in terms of progression and lootcrate changes. That will make or break it for me.
  • Sharkbait1 wrote: »
    My experience is that most game modes will eventually find a game, start the countdown and then I sit there with 1 other person in chat waiting for 15+ players to show up. It's only been really active on weekends for me. I'm not spending credits on anything and just waiting for EA/DICE to tell us what's coming in terms of progression and lootcrate changes. That will make or break it for me.

yah- kinda screwed for those(like myself) who have been grindin our star cards levels- hoping we get rewarded with something for doin so after they decide on something for potential new and current players.
  • how is it that 2015 has more enjoyable game modes than this burnt *****....it's honestly laughable in it's current state
  • pretty much....super annoyed. Damn you EA I hope Disney kicks you to the curb
  • Bansky
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    j_novs wrote: »
    how is it that 2015 has more enjoyable game modes than this burnt ****....it's honestly laughable in it's current state

yah- but lets be honest this version has the best looking maps and troops!
  • I am seeing a lot of hate on this game, may be the fact that you're not very good ! I'm no Jedi, but I think the gameplay is really good, maps, music and all classes have really improved from the first instalment. I've been making some good videos and getting some high kill streaks..... however.. there definitely a few easy things they can improve on

#1, why the **** is there no online multiplayer stats ****!!! people want to see how badass they are doing or how **** they are haha K/D, kills, headshots, what gun you use the most... all the stats every other shooting game has ? what's going on ? I recall on battlefront one had an app that was really usefully and went into real detail ! PLEASEEEEE BRING STATS BACK PLEASE MORE THAN ANYTHING !!

#2, split screen arcade only ?? what sort of devilish **** is this ! would be so fun doing the arcade with one or three hero companions, I haven't played split screen since halo 2 .. come on ! who decided this in the board room ???

#3, hero hunt needs to come back really fun game mode.. I feel the hero's vs. villains on this has no real objective just button tapping heroes !

overall this game is making me rush home from work and telling my girlfriend I am out with friends when really im **** **** up on Jakku ! and ill continue playing ! im not going to go into cards and creates I don't think it makes a huge difference and I actually like opening then even if its worthless ****...

may the force be with you !
  • Bansky wrote: »
    the match makings take very long time now. only one that is quick are the 40 galactic match game.

all other smaller blast- strrike...and are uneven usually 7 vs 5 ...11 vs 15 or grouped up teams vs pugs. not very encouraging to play these...

seems its the same players, and some hacks- so...whats going on?

I hope they bring starfighter in arcade -so at least the game will remain alive offline as a single player.

Starfighter in arcade would really be something!
  • You could just as easily ask:-

"ARE HACKERS KILLING THIS GAME"

By stopping the rest of us from bothering playing against rampant cheaters.
    `FULL KEYBOARD REMAPPING` (INCLUDING THE NUMBERPAD ENTER KEY) OR `GET OUTTA HERE`.