criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Nerf Yavin 4 on GA

Even after the update the map is still way one sided to the rebels. we got a full party, steam rolled the enemy to the last phase, destroyed 1 objective, last objective the rebels all stayed up stop and just spammed from the second floor down onto the first floor and there was no way even with us steam rolling them the entire match to fight back at this phase. we had full 4 villians, all the elite units, bubble shield for days and they still could just sit there and melt our offense from the second floor advantage with chainguns and explosives. 2nd floor needs to be a soft kill. it makes it impossible to arm the objective. We had 100 tickets all the way up to the final objective and still they did it with no effort because we only had 2 or 3 door ways to come in from and they just spammed like no other. Please fix this map for Galactic Conquest. That second level gave them way too much of an advantage.

Replies

• I think I've only won once as the Empire on that map. It's weird because it's really only the last phase that is near impossible. Even with hardly any teamwork, it's very possible to get through phase 1, phase 2 is a bit more challenging but doable. I don't think I've played that map since the update though.
  • Honestly, if you were any good, you would win. I have had 0 problems on any maps when it comes to balance. You've complained so much about this game about pointless things "Challenges are toooo hard" "I got I hit killed by Bossk" "No one goes into OBJ when I'm a hero" it's insane dude. These are not relevent to the game's problems, you are the problem by complaining that your precious star wars isn't super easy. Jesus be quiet and just play the game, who cares if you lose.
    "Please just get better at the game, before you complain"

Bosskk the Boss
  • Obvious troll.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2290 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Obvious troll.

Ya bossk is a troll
    Bosskk wrote: »
    Honestly, if you were any good, you would win. I have had 0 problems on any maps when it comes to balance. You've complained so much about this game about pointless things "Challenges are toooo hard" "I got I hit killed by Bossk" "No one goes into OBJ when I'm a hero" it's insane dude. These are not relevent to the game's problems, you are the problem by complaining that your precious star wars isn't super easy. Jesus be quiet and just play the game, who cares if you lose.

Dude you know what. get on Xbox at 12/3 9am PST and I'm goign to see you put your money where your mouth is. if you lose. when we play Yavin 4 as imperials, you admit the maps broken, since you are supposedly always win and have no problem. lol we can do best out of 5 if you want. but if after 5 you still can't win at Yavin, you have to admit the map is broken. Even with the new update with high counters, every map offense has almost no problem winning but even the best can't get yavin victories now that everyone is super charged ranked up cards. so if you are supposedly so good, lets see you prove it, or you just full of it?

clearly if i was bad i'd be complaining about every map, but i'm obviously not. this map just has clear unbalance problems. if you ever heard of Battle of the Crater from the Civil War, Phase 4 of Yavin is basically this for imperials. the objective in is the center of the roon, rebels spawn on 2nd floor and the 2 hallways to get to 2nd floor are long choke points that 3 randoms can hold easily against a skilled team of 8. clearly not balanced at all.
    Post edited by Sgt_Fergus on
  • You're sitting on these forums like a little girl and complaining like a *****. Just take your loss and go on, I've gotten beat plenty a time as the rebels and I've won plenty of times as the empire, but just because you can't seem to win on a map, doesn't mean it's unbalanced it just means your garbage. From the fact you play on Xbox I already know that. SO stop complaining about every little thing. You little boy.

Bosskk the Boss
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2290 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    You're sitting on these forums like a little girl and complaining like a ****. Just take your loss and go on, I've gotten beat plenty a time as the rebels and I've won plenty of times as the empire, but just because you can't seem to win on a map, doesn't mean it's unbalanced it just means your garbage. From the fact you play on Xbox I already know that. SO stop complaining about every little thing. You little boy.

*interpreting what user wrote* "Well because I say i won, everyone should take my word nothing is broken because I say im not experiencing therefore everything works. Anyone that says differently is wrong and i will get mad at them and call them names because I have no counter argument" That's like saying "well I'm not experiencing any rubber-band lag so therefore rubber-banding lag doesn't exist in the game, therefore shut up and get a better connection." That's your logic in a nutshell

quiet simple, if you don't have video or a counter argument, you are welcome to leave. just saying "it doesn't happen to me" is not an argument. I'm I have now been in 2 parties and both are saying the same thing about Yavin. so clearly you are out numbered if we go by your logic of who is saying what. So unless you have a better argument then throwing a hissy fit because no one agrees with you and name calling, I'd suggest it's time you move on.
  • Bosskk wrote: »
    You're sitting on these forums like a little girl and complaining like a ****. Just take your loss and go on, I've gotten beat plenty a time as the rebels and I've won plenty of times as the empire, but just because you can't seem to win on a map, doesn't mean it's unbalanced it just means your garbage. From the fact you play on Xbox I already know that. SO stop complaining about every little thing. You little boy.

Wow. The inflated ego and hatred of people who help burst it in you is astounding. So I guess you'll also say Phase 4 Kamino is balanced too?
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Even after the update the map is still way one sided to the rebels. we got a full party, steam rolled the enemy to the last phase, destroyed 1 objective, last objective the rebels all stayed up stop and just spammed from the second floor down onto the first floor and there was no way even with us steam rolling them the entire match to fight back at this phase. we had full 4 villians, all the elite units, bubble shield for days and they still could just sit there and melt our offense from the second floor advantage with chainguns and explosives. 2nd floor needs to be a soft kill. it makes it impossible to arm the objective. We had 100 tickets all the way up to the final objective and still they did it with no effort because we only had 2 or 3 door ways to come in from and they just spammed like no other. Please fix this map for Galactic Conquest. That second level gave them way too much of an advantage.

Are you talking about the final objective to take the castle itself ? Cause if yes, you have one answer to win on that map:
    Boba Fett.

Wow. The inflated ego and hatred of people who help burst it in you is astounding. So I guess you'll also say Phase 4 Kamino is balanced too?

It's ez to win on Kamino as the separatist, use Maul or Bossk. Ez.
  • Bosskk
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017

*interpreting what user wrote* "Well because I say i won, everyone should take my word nothing is broken because I say im not experiencing therefore everything works. Anyone that says differently is wrong and i will get mad at them and call them names because I have no counter argument" That's like saying "well I'm not experiencing any rubber-band lag so therefore rubber-banding lag doesn't exist in the game, therefore shut up and get a better connection." That's your logic in a nutshell

quiet simple, if you don't have video or a counter argument, you are welcome to leave. just saying "it doesn't happen to me" is not an argument. I'm I have now been in 2 parties and both are saying the same thing about Yavin. so clearly you are out numbered if we go by your logic of who is saying what. So unless you have a better argument then throwing a hissy fit because no one agrees with you and name calling, I'd suggest it's time you move on.[/quote]

Here's all I've gotten from your arguments on this site "Because it happens to me and my buddies, it should be changed" All the people I talk to and play are fine with the difficulty, it's not supposed to be easy if it was what's the point. Your thesis in your arguments is just how it's not fair that you can't win, and it should be made easier because of it and that is just wrong. You've already made them raise the counter after each phase, and now you want them to change maps and kill spots so you can get your win. YOU also want to make it so they have two types of challenges because you cannot seem to force push 5 people WOW. Way to play games for the **CHALLENGE**. They are called challenges, a task, a difficult trial, not "gimme free credits". Honestly just play the game and get good, because all this complaining isn't going to make you better bud.

(Mod edit- profanity removed)
    Post edited by XXXO77O4906 on

Bosskk the Boss
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2290 posts Member
    edited December 2017

Here's all I've gotten from your arguments on this site "Because it happens to me and my little (censored), it should be changed" All the people I talk to and play are fine with the difficulty, it's not supposed to be easy if it was what's the point. Your thesis in your arguments is just how it's not fair that you can't win, and it should be made easier because of it and that is such ****. You've already made them raise the counter after each phase, and now you want them to change maps and kill spots so you can get your win. YOU also want to make it so they have two types of challenges because you cannot seem to force push 5 people WOW. Way to play games for the **CHALLENGE**. They are called challenges, a task, a difficult trial, not "gimme free credits". Honestly just play the game and get good, because all this complaining isn't going to make you better bud.

So you are resorting now to inappropriate slurs, sounds like you clearly are getting too frustrated to be on the forum, you should take a break. No one here is agreeing with you either because they all know that Yavin 4 has a huge advantage towards the rebels that is making the map clearly unbalanced. You clearly sound like those bad beta testers from the first battlefront when the imperials kept winning on walker assault and the numbers were clearly obviously not an even match and you guys "well it presents a challenge" clearly you missed balanced gameplay 101. There is a difference between a challenge an unbalanced map. if 1 side is winning way too often than the other, there is clearly a balancing problem with the map its its by a huge outlier, which Yavin 4 clearly is by an obvious observation.

Your only argument again my clear points of problems on the map that give an advantage is something i already defeated in the exact post before. You can't just say "well me n my friends think its find so therefore we are correct." i just literally used that argument against you to show you that was not valid and you still stuck with that point which inclines me to believe you don't have a point to debate. you just want to say any one that says anything you don't like you wish to instantly disagree with. I clearly point out they have a 2nd floor advantage all around the objectives in which is not possible for offense to have an equal chance once the defenders get to that area when there are only 3 lanes or less to enter from. It's a shooting gallery with no way to tip the odd. and the only hallways to do any effort are too chokepoint that it's easy for the defense to site there with sentry guns and house down with no alternative routes to flank. That's not balanced. That's some of the issues with the original SWBFEA2 beta maps that were altered to fix that because it's clearly not balanced if you can't flank.

Raising the counter helped with Hoth, Tatooine, Kamino, and Takadona. But if it's not working for Yavin, there is clearly something else causing the factor and I already explained one of the major issues with Yavin. If i was so bad, wouldn't i of sad every map needs to be nerf? exactly my point i am not talking about other maps, because they aren't in a complete disadvantage this map is the one with issues needing addressing when no matter when I am on offense or defense, the defense always wins because its clearly way too easy for defense. It takes no effort for defense but way too much effort for offense. so a ticket counter has nothing to do with this.

And the off topics you brought in, they are called milestones btw not challenges, if you want to get technical. That meaning has a whole different significance than a challenge. Milestone is something you can sometimes just reach not have to be challenged. also if you played BF1, you would know exactly what I am talking about. And "get good" argument is old. if anything you want defense with such an advantage so its too easy for you and doesn't present a challenge for defense which sounds clearly to me you are the one needing to get good and stop trying to defend unbalanced gameplay because you are using that to your advantage and don't want it to change because you will have to learn to change the way you play the map.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

Are you talking about the final objective to take the castle itself ? Cause if yes, you have one answer to win on that map:
    Boba Fett.

used him, the problem is now, is people with maxed out sentries and barges. if we had 50 tickets reinforcements earlier when game came out it would of probably still been possible. problem is we already tried the full pro rush. boba, bossk, and palpatine. we used dark aura, boba wrist rockets after concussion, and bossk gas and nade spam but unfortunately even a random by now knows a long hallway with no flanking routes, all he has to do is just spray and pray, don'est have to kill, long as he does damage to you enough, the next guy will get him and there is no escape. 1 way in 1 way out.

It's ez to win on Kamino as the separatist, use Maul or Bossk. Ez.
    Actually its easy in talk, not in gameplay actually had someone try both bossk and maul on phase 4 and i kill 3 mauls and 2 bossks and a boba all with leia. The tickets do help with keep flooding but at that point that really is just hope and not actual skill but sometimes works. the problem with kaminos last objective is there are only literally 2 ways for the CIS to go which i wouldn't be surprise if they do add a 3rd route because we had almost as much of an advantage as Yavin. You just had to spray if you got bored after 5 min. eventually they got up there but they bleed 95 tickets just to do it. if they didn't have 97 tickets they never would of made it. thats how close it was as its easier to be the defense. i don't think a second route maybe, probably change the soft kill area or the spawn distance for clones because 2 if they didn't have those 50 ticket reinforcements they would of never stood a chance with a 30 reinforcement.
  • Bosskk
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    As I was typing my reply I just one on Yavin with the Imperials (again). You have brought 0 facts to this, all you've been saying is "I cannot win, even though my team is really good so therefore the maps are unbalanced." That is all. You Star Wars fanboys, who cannot handle when games aren't holding your hand and just giving you the win. This is EA and Dice the same people who make Battlefield, the game in which taking objectives and holding points is hard and choke points are utilized. THEY WON'T CHANGE IT because it is their style of design and game mechanics. Honestly dude why are you even caring about winning or losing their is no KDA, no win-loss ratio, nothing to stat track because they wanted to keep it childish and fun with some difficulty in level design and GAs style is much like Operation in Battlefield 1 in which you have to capture almost unreachable objectives but teams do it, and it's fun to have a challenge in shooters unlike COD or other boring shooters. SO for real please stop complaining that you cannot win on an unwinnable map, even though, the 19 guys I just played with, we just ran through Yavin 4 and won. Maybe it's just Xbox players, can't handle challenges so freak out to developers for making games a little bit too hard :(

Bosskk the Boss
    As I was typing my reply I just one on Yavin with the Imperials (again). You have brought 0 facts to this, all you've been saying is "I cannot win, even though my team is really good so therefore the maps are unbalanced." That is all. You Star Wars fanboys, who cannot handle when games aren't holding your hand and just giving you the win. This is EA and Dice the same people who make Battlefield, the game in which taking objectives and holding points is hard and choke points are utilized. THEY WON'T CHANGE IT because it is their style of design and game mechanics. Honestly dude why are you even caring about winning or losing their is no KDA, no win loss ratio, nothing to stat track because they wanted to keep it childish and fun with some difficulty in level design and GAs style is much like Operation in Battlefield 1

video or it never happened, im not taking your word, did you not get that from the last 2 matches? Lol you clearly can't read. lol you talk about Battlefield, i reference Battlefield, you ignore my facts from battlefield. why are you talking at this point you clearly never seen BF1 assaignements? xD and no in battlefield they have flanking, they don't have long hallways with no flanking in battlefield 1. you clearly don't know their style lol

And why i care? because i want balanced maps for real enjoyment. something you clearly don't get. I'm not playing for K/D i'm playing for balance. something i have said for 3 posts now but someone is just not getting it.
  • Battlefield 4/3 Operation Metro, huge choke points, Hanger 21, massive choke points.
    In Yavin 4 in the base run to the left of the building you can get on top and behind everyone huge flank spot.

The game is balanced. You're just trash dude lol

Bosskk the Boss
    Battlefield 4/3 Operation Metro, huge choke points, Hanger 21, massive choke points.
    In Yavin 4 in the base run to the left of the building you can get on top and behind everyone huge flank spot.

The game is balanced. You're just trash dude lol

Operation metro has flanking routes xD *facepalm* where have you been? there are like 3 on BF3 and like 5 on BF4. Where have you been?

Show me Rebel wins vs Imperial wins on yavin, i will wait
  • If you want a Battlefield 1, the new Russian DLC operations have you pushing into a downtown strip of a city, it's always been about pushing and overpowering and using spots to your advantage whether it be using that's how EA and DICE have always done it. Your little tirade on how the map isn't winnable is *****, just proved it wrong. If you want a video search through the countless on YT. :) sorry you're just awful man.

Bosskk the Boss
  • "Routes" they all have them, and you can easily utilize them, you're just bad. You can easily flank on Yavin 4 dude, you're getting really heated man, sorry you're trash and can't win on a really simple map.

Bosskk the Boss
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2290 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    If you want a Battlefield 1, the new Russian DLC operations have you pushing into a downtown strip of a city, it's always been about pushing and overpowering and using spots to your advantage whether it be using that's how EA and DICE have always done it. Your little tirade on how the map isn't winnable is ****, just proved it wrong. If you want a video search through the countless on YT. :) sorry you're just awful man.

Ya its called Tsaritsyn i played it several hundred times and there is like over 10 different flanking routes per objective lol get on my level bro. Learn the difference from a choke point and a flanking route.
  • "Get on your level" yet you can't seem to win on a simple Yavin 4 map. Real good call man!

Bosskk the Boss
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2290 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    "Get on your level" yet you can't seem to win on a simple Yavin 4 map. Real good call man!

you can't either, you have to make it up in your head and say thats proof lol you are the one that needs yavin to be unbalanced to get kills. next you will way buying speeder bikes to ram heroes for insta kill is considered skill for all i know

and even if you did, lets say that. still doesn't beat my original point that imperials are at a huge disadvantage on a global scale are vastly losing on this map probably I'm betting over 80% are rebel victories if there are imperial wins. That's at best I'm giving you. Which shows it's not balanced by a long shot.
  • Discrediting people in a debate by not trusting information is really a weird move man, either you're 15 or you're 35 and I just can't believe someone is freaking out about something like this that they can't win so they want changes made so they can, I bet you'll be proud of your kids when they bring back participation trophies, better yet I bet you hung yours up. Don't want to believe me, that's fine but I won on Yavin 4 as the imperials an hour ago and had only a hiccup on taking the 3 turbo losers, then it was smooth sailing. Sorry you're awful and cannot believe that there are people better than you.

No, I don't use vehicles, they are boring, clunky, and are not fun to use. I like Assult, Specialist, and Officer, much more fun to not be a bulllet sponge for a whole game!

Sorry, you're bad, try flanking in the left side of the base or get Boba Fett and rocket up to the top level and work you're way from their to get behind. You probably don't know the full map because you never open the gates because you're again, just bad dude.

Bosskk the Boss
    Discrediting people in a debate by not trusting information is really a weird move man, either you're 15 or you're 35 and I just can't believe someone is freaking out about something like this that they can't win so they want changes made so they can, I bet you'll be proud of your kids when they bring back participation trophies, better yet I bet you hung yours up. Don't want to believe me, that's fine but I won on Yavin 4 as the imperials an hour ago and had only a hiccup on taking the 3 turbo losers, then it was smooth sailing. Sorry you're awful and cannot believe that there are people better than you.

No, I don't use vehicles, they are boring, clunky, and are not fun to use. I like Assult, Specialist, and Officer, much more fun to not be a bulllet sponge for a whole game!

Sorry, you're bad, try flanking in the left side of the base or get Boba Fett and rocket up to the top level and work you're way from their to get behind. You probably don't know the full map because you never open the gates because you're again, just bad dude.

lol says the man that goes based on trust. okay well trust me the maps unbalanced. and if you could get past your pathetic insults and actually debate me. you'd know I'm right. But you can't admit it because you dug yourself too deep
  • Bosskk
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    What are you on about dude? I've presented the facts and then went on a little side track of how you're bad (because face it, if you can't win on Yavin 4 you're bad". Flank to the right far right, save your points for that stage of the map to bombard them with heroes or flush out the campers in those choke points with Gas or really any other explosive. For the ledge, people use Heavies or Specialists to focus fire on the top and headshot those goony guys. Easy tactics easy strat, easy win.

Try those out, get back to me, if you have the video of those not working, I will trust you even if you don't post it and just tell me sure I'll trust you, I'm not gonna lie on the internet like some weeb.

Again sorry you're bad

Bosskk the Boss
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2290 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    What are you on about dude? I've presented the facts and then went on a little side track of how you're bad (because face it, if you can't win on Yavin 4 you're bad". Flank to the left, save your points for that stage of the map to bombard them with heroes or flush out the campers in those choke points with Gas or really any other explosive. For the ledge, people use Heavies or Specialists to focus fire on the top and headshot those goony guys. Easy tactics easy strat, easy win.

Try those out, get back to me, if you have the video of those not working, I will trust you even if you don't post it and just tell me sure I'll trust you, I'm not gonna lie on the internet like some weeb.

Again sorry you're bad

your facts were just your opinions mate lol your opinions consisted of vulgar responses, name calling, claims that you make up and how you feel. that was your "facts". Fine, if i ever get the map out of random joining ill tell you, which was what i was already using maxed out.
  • Battlefield, EAs style of gameplay the multiple tips of how to win, the face you're garbage and complain too much. The fact you can't force push 5 people with Luke, all facts.

Bosskk the Boss
    Battlefield, EAs style of gameplay the multiple tips of how to win, the face you're garbage and complain too much. The fact you can't force push 5 people with Luke, all facts.

so that means you have nothing else to say "Move along, move along"
  • this map has so much rubber banding....not to mention you have to eff'n sprint as soon as you spawn and the center obj is a spam fest...thank fake eff'n god that the ATs can't get in there.
  • j_novs wrote: »
    this map has so much rubber banding....not to mention you have to eff'n sprint as soon as you spawn and the center obj is a spam fest...thank fake eff'n god that the ATs can't get in there.

just played a match and literally this was designed for rebels to win lol. I did it alone and without a party this time so we couldn't steam role but you can clearly see some similarities going on.I recorded both side, playing as rebels and playing as imperials. You can see even with the players flipped, the outcomes are nearly the same. It was never designed for imperials to win lol https://mixer.com/Sgt_Fergus?vod=12493103