criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

‘Fear is my ally’ achievement bug

My ‘defeat 5 enemies in a round with spin attack’ progress keeps resetting to zero. It’s been as a high as 3/5, I just got it back up to 1/5 and now it’s back to 0. I should have had it a while back now.

Xbox

Replies

• I think its because you have to get the 5 defeats in single round. Its not cumulative.
  • I think its because you have to get the 5 defeats in single round. Its not cumulative.

I get that, I've defeated five enemies with a spin attack in a number of games. When I do, it registers on my achievement progress as one out of five. Then two out of five the next time I kill five enemies in a round with spin attacks.

Then the achievement progress resets itself.
  • Nilim
    150 posts Member
    It's supposed to be completed after the first game with 5 last hits with the spin. You don't have to play 5 games, just 5 kills in 1 game. It might be bugged.
  • It's not bugged for me u just have to get 5 kills with just the spin attack in one game if u only get 4 in that game it resets untill u get 5 or more in one game
  • It's not bugged for me u just have to get 5 kills with just the spin attack in one game if u only get 4 in that game it resets untill u get 5 or more in one game

I get that, I was just certain I’d done it, I’ve been on absolute rampages. I’ll recheck though.
  • I did it on hvV on the farmers XD
  • It is DEFINITELY a bug here. Several times I already achieved this feat. After finishing a game, where this happens, it shows up in the challenges debriefing menue, count 1/5. When looking at heroes achievments later, it is set back to 0/5, either deleted or never written into the log file ...