criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Luke's deflection mastery card

Anyone know if this actually does anything? I've been testing it to try and determine its effectiveness, and it really seems like it does nothing whatsoever.

Replies

• It makes the deflection more accurate. I can notice the difference. It doesn’t make it 100% accurate but it’s certainly better than his deflection without the card.
  • Yeah but does that mean more accurate to the small dot in centre screen or the larger stamina circle around it. Or do the blaster bolts just deflect back and hit the target more often?
  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    Yeah but does that mean more accurate to the small dot in centre screen or the larger stamina circle around it. Or do the blaster bolts just deflect back and hit the target more often?

Small dot. Not sure on the accuracy percentage but the bullets will follow the small dot
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    It makes the deflection more accurate. I can notice the difference. It doesn’t make it 100% accurate but it’s certainly better than his deflection without the card.

• Whoops
  • Thanks
  • It's okay, but I've found that trying to use it offensively is a bad idea in GA. You'll end up getting shot with a supercharged sentry.
  • In my experience, it works like the last game. Aim the dot at a soldier, and you'll have a better chance at hitting them. The tradeoff is that it uses more stamina than without it. Personally, I've gotten a few kills using it (I have it at level 2 right now), and I'd say that its an alright card to have. I usually put it on if I'm in a more close quarters map (Starkiller Base, Death Star, Kamino, etc).
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    In my experience, it works like the last game. Aim the dot at a soldier, and you'll have a better chance at hitting them. The tradeoff is that it uses more stamina than without it. Personally, I've gotten a few kills using it (I have it at level 2 right now), and I'd say that its an alright card to have. I usually put it on if I'm in a more close quarters map (Starkiller Base, Death Star, Kamino, etc).

Yeah that's what I've found, it seems effective in close quarters. But I find that it isn't really that much different without it. I guess I expecte