criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Wrong voices in eras

RDC
54 posts Member
Not to be a moany margerat but i noticed whilst playing yavin 4 map as rebels ofc that a clone voice cane on saying “whos that leading the droids” dont if this is a glitch ea or havent noticed and tbf its the first time hearing it ao just puttingg it out there

Replies

• I've heard it too. Kind of silly to let that slip. Or sometimes the wrong face appears as the announcer. Like Chewbaccas face with the imperial woman's voice.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Also noticed.

By the way it's worth posting this on the Bug Reports section on Answer HQ instead of as feedback as this is a bug and they're more likely to see it there. Here's a link to the site where you can post it, it'll ask you to fill out a bunch of stuff which won't be relevant really to this one (platform, etc.) but just do what you can and hopefully they'll see and fix it :smile:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-bug-reports-en
  • I notice sometimes when a hero speaks say Yoda, Chewbacca’s picture will show up next to the radio frequency...I’ve had that happen with several hero’s..
  • Does anyone else think the Imperial female voice over sounds like Sandi Toksvig? Which makes it impossible to take her seriously.
  • bfloo
    16099 posts Member
    Does anyone else think the Imperial female voice over sounds like Sandi Toksvig? Which makes it impossible to take her seriously.

Who is Sandi Toksvig?

I think it sounds like Governor Pryce from Rebelz. She is so worthless that it does make her hard to take seriously.

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ya i have also notice wrong hero character voices. like Kylo Ren playing when its Yoda picture and vice versa. and sometimes in the middle of a match you hear the opposing sides likes like I her Iden versio on Death Star 2, even though no one selected her, screaming on the rebel side "They have hope but we have...." I'm like what?
  • I've heard it too. Kind of silly to let that slip. Or sometimes the wrong face appears as the announcer. Like Chewbaccas face with the imperial woman's voice.

That one was my favorite.
    Ayy