criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

PROBLEM AFK FARMIN CREDITS

Good evening, I come to complain about a problem which becomes more and more clean in the game. I speak about afk farmer credits, these players who stay just into the spawn to gain credits... You should ask yourselves questions on this phenomenon which is nevertheless logical your system of earning credits not being any more the same than your first opus which was good for the credits reward not at all the good players, those who more score win doesn't obtain more that a guy who is afk or bad... It is logical, the players tell what's the use to play so anyway by being afk if I can gain the same sum of credits? You should put back the same system of earning credit as in star wars battlefront 1 and to punish these players there...

Replies

• Agreed! I just entered a HvV match with ALL players doing this! EA, Reward top players with more credits to eliminate these spam players.
  • LDee wrote: »
    Agreed! I just entered a HvV match with ALL players doing this! EA, Reward top players with more credits to eliminate these spam players.

And take away all their credits, parts and cards as well!
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    LDee wrote: »
    Agreed! I just entered a HvV match with ALL players doing this! EA, Reward top players with more credits to eliminate these spam players.

uh how about no ??
    is this our fault ?

uh how about no ??
    is this our fault ?
    Let me clarify... I meant take away all the credits, parts and cards from the credit farmers. I thought that was self-explanatory.

And yes, it's their own fault. They don't deserve any of the stuff they've been able to amass in the game, as it was acquired via cheating and hurting the experience of legit players.
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • QuinlanVos
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    lerodemmy wrote: »

uh how about no ??
    is this our fault ?

broke intentionaly the balance of the matches doing that ,and abuse of bad desing to get unfair advantaje respect other players..... is a big fault and a so toxic behaviour

people who are cheating in this way deserve to lose everything they have achieved by making such tricks

uh how about no ??
    is this our fault ?
    Let me clarify... I meant take away all the credits, parts and cards from the credit farmers. I thought that was self-explanatory.

And yes, it's their own fault. They don't deserve any of the stuff they've been able to amass in the game, as it was acquired via cheating and hurting the experience of legit players.

" they don't deserve any of the stuff " are you kidding me you ***** ?
    Give me a fair reward AK: Based reward performance.
    If we had a fair reward system I'd have unlocked all the epic cards by now. But no, EA fools us by doing a stupid time communist system for all.
    So Yes we deserve the ***** by AFK farming while we sleep.
  • QuinlanVos wrote: »

uh how about no ??
    is this our fault ?

broke intentionaly the balance of the matches doing that ,and abuse of bad desing to get unfair advantaje respect other players..... is a big fault and a so toxic behaviour

people who are cheating in this way deserve to lose everything they have achieved by making such tricks

Same thing I'm telling to the other *****.
    You realize that If we had like in BF1, a score reward system, I'd have already had unlocked more than by doing afk farming right ?
    So what is really unfair here ? Maybe think outside the box. Or keep getting fooled by EA's ***** system of progression, I really couldn't care less. In the end the AFK farming will be nerfed, and all those who didn't do it will cry like you're doing.
  • The_Rookie
    3870 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    QuinlanVos wrote: »

uh how about no ??
    is this our fault ?

Same thing I'm telling to the other ****.
    You realize that If we had like in BF1, a score reward system, I'd have already had unlocked more than by doing afk farming right ?
    So what is really unfair here ? Maybe think outside the box. Or keep getting fooled by EA's **** system of progression, I really couldn't care less. In the end the AFK farming will be nerfed, and all those who didn't do it will cry like you're doing.
    The other what? Let me guess, you yourself are a cheater/credit farmer. I can tell by your [email protected]$ name you're a *****.
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • The_Rookie
    3870 posts Member
    edited December 2017

uh how about no ??
    is this our fault ?

" they don't deserve any of the stuff " are you kidding me you **** ?
    Give me a fair reward AK: Based reward performance.
    If we had a fair reward system I'd have unlocked all the epic cards by now. But no, EA fools us by doing a **** time communist system for all.
    So Yes we deserve the **** by AFK farming while we sleep.

No, of course they don't deserve any of the rewards. Ruining an entire mode for people who enjoy it should not be rewarded. It's not EA's fault. It's 100% the fault of those doing it because it's their choice to do it. The real players have no choice in the matter. Their experience is ruined and they can't do anything about it.

You don't seem very bright, so I wouldn't expect you to understand.
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • Do not post in all caps as its not allowed.

If you have any suspected player to report, please see this page here and submit as much proof as possible: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment .

Also we do have a mega thread on this discussion over at the General Discussion side of the forums so go in there and continue this in that thread please as we dont need duplicates.

Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.