criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

AI Hero battles request

This must have been requested thousand times, but I like to still play against AI with light saber just like in Jedi Academy and with modern awesome graphics. Please add this feature to this game.

Replies

• By this he means ADD AI HEROES if possible.
  • i agree.An offline 2 player vs/co-op Heroes VS Villains AI mode would be awesome.
  • I added this in my big thread yesterday. Still no single answer from EA, are they even watching this official forum?
  • bfloo
    14511 posts Member
    I added this in my big thread yesterday. Still no single answer from EA, are they even watching this official forum?

Last update they couldn't get the hero ai to work properly.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    I added this in my big thread yesterday. Still no single answer from EA, are they even watching this official forum?

Last update they couldn't get the hero ai to work properly.

Where come this information ?
    So 2 **** years after a **** game, and 12 years after a 2005 game much more enjoyable, they still are not able to make the AI Heroes work properly ??

Is that a joke ? Tell me its a joke.

EA WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING ?
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    This must have been requested thousand times, but I like to still play against AI with light saber just like in Jedi Academy and with modern awesome graphics. Please add this feature to this game.

The problem is the saber combat in BF2 is not good at all. In no way does it resemble the combat that Jedi Academy had.
  • Hero AI is the feature I want to see added to Arcade the most.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.