criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Small change for HvV

So there's a small thing that's really been bugging me in HvV, and while it would be a minor fix, it would sure put me, and hopefully others, at ease. When playing as the Dark Side, when your team eliminates a target, it plays Light Side "Yay! You did it!" music, and when your teams target gets eliminated, it plays Dark Side music. Shouldnt this be swapped? I mean, if the Dark Side eliminates a target, shouldn't the Dark Side music play? It just makes more sense to me. Small detail, but hopefully I'm not alone, and other people want this detail swapped

Replies

• Bump

EA and Dice are *****. They will not fix it, they are to stupid for any common sense to allpy to them. They have a God complex and common sense went out the window.

I was taught there's 3 forms of intelligence. Book Smart, Street Smart and Common Sense. Obviously the Book Smart people think they know everything and common sense is beneath them. Game Devs, Doctors, Lawyers, Business... Obviously the world is full of some of the smartest dumb people I've ever seen. And, always wondered why I have to TRAIN my STUPIDVISIONS on how to do my jobs. If I known my more they the guy making twice as much as me then either I should be the supervisor or you need to pay me twice as much as him since I'm a trainer. P.S. I NEVER TRAIN ANYONE TO DO ME JOB, as it makes it to easy to replace me with a ***** who really is just like a robot I built to do my job for less money. Plus, it nice shen they have to beg me not to quit because they often have to hire 3 to 4 people to do what I do each day. Work smart not hard!!!
  • Are you sure about this? I thought it plays the particular theme of the hero eliminated.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Are you sure about this? I thought it plays the particular theme of the hero eliminated.

For which side? I was just playing HvV, and I wasnt paying much attention to the music.
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    Are you sure about this? I thought it plays the particular theme of the hero eliminated.

For which side? I was just playing HvV, and I wasnt paying much attention to the music.

Here are examples of what I mean: Say Darth Vader is the target and he gets killed, the Imperial March will play. If Luke is the target and dies, the main Star Wars theme will play.

I believe every hero has their own theme, and when they die while marked, their particular theme plays for all players in the match.

I could be wrong, however. I haven't played in a little while, so I'll listen for it next time.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »

Here are examples of what I mean: Say Darth Vader is the target and he gets killed, the Imperial March will play. If Luke is the target and dies, the main Star Wars theme will play.

I believe every hero has their own theme, and when they die while marked, their particular theme plays for all players in the match.

I could be wrong, however. I haven't played in a little while, so I'll listen for it next time.

That would make sense. But it feels like when I'm the LS, its always happy music when you get the target, and sad music when you lose (but not necessarily a certain DS Villain theme). I just think that the DS should have their themes play when they eliminate a target. The LS music when that happens just doesnt fit to me