criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

GA Jakku phase 3

As it stands I've only ever seen phase 4 of Jakku once. I've frequently seen lopsided Jakku games where the First Order will win the first 2 phases with 85+ tickets, and still fail to get past objective 3. The Resistance spawn directly above the point and reach it in a matter of seconds; there is no other map like this where keeping the defenders from contesting is almost impossible

Replies

• ifailed wrote: »
    As it stands I've only ever seen phase 4 of Jakku once. I've frequently seen lopsided Jakku games where the First Order will win the first 2 phases with 85+ tickets, and still fail to get past objective 3. The Resistance spawn directly above the point and reach it in a matter of seconds; there is no other map like this where keeping the defenders from contesting is almost impossible

Idk why but it seems like maps with 4 phases to them don't ever really happen much. I think thats why they usually in even previos games they usually avoid this. in Battlefield 1 that 1 desert map that had like or 6 areas in Operations finally got changed because it made it so hard to actually with for attackers. I have seen phase 4 a little more now with the 50 tickets but one thing that I did notice is ya the enemy spawn at phase 3 above 1 of the objectives really close maping it too easy for resistance to get too and its out in the open so all the resistance has to do is shoot down from the 2nd or 3rd floor and its a shooting gallery at that point. the only way we win it is if we have communicating teams, which is why they need voice chat in game on for xbox, and plant bubble shields and then place ion turrets and watch them hide in their holes like pathetic wimps when they get locked on to. But without that organization it is hard for randoms to win on an random on random battle for phase 3 East Exit location.
  • The commentator litterally says for the first order once phase 3 starts "This will be our hardest test yet" so yes it's hard and it is doable, just cordinate your teams attack to one side, doesn't even have to be the whole team your buddies and maybe 2 or 3 more people take the east side then push into the west through the middle clearing the top scaffoldiong and using heros to scare people away or pick them off; bossk is a good choice for this phase, gas and his mines keep people away from known camping spots and peeks.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD! Just be smart and learn how to win before we start complaining.

I have won plenty of times as the first order; not saying it was easy, but phase 3 was hard, but since ticket boosts and smarter teams, it is soooooo doable.
    "Please just get better at the game, before you complain"

Bosskk the Boss
  • RedReVenge
    1215 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    ifailed wrote: »

Yea, I agree with this statement. I've never lost as the resistance on Jakku because Phase 3 is just so easy to defend. I have won with the First Order though.

I think DICE needs to center the spawn between the two objectives.

EDIT: Jakku/Kamino are the toughest maps in the game. They will fix them in time..
  • Jakku is my favorite - great map... unlike the rest