criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

AATs on kashyyyk really op?

So can we talk about how blatantly overpowered the aats are on kashyyyk, i just got to play all the villains in a row because of the 40000 battlepoints i got in aats

Replies

• They're a massive great fecking tank, of course they're meant to be powerful. It would make no sense if they weren't.
  • well yoda annihalates 3 at once in the clone wars so at least make yoda be able to dash throught them. Theyre supposed to be tanky, not game breaking
  • They're if the enemy team is really bad. But as soon some people starts to focus them they get useless. ION shot is very underated btw, and I rarely see people use them on guns. Especially the NT242 sniper is very powerful with the ION shot
  • McPlebster wrote: »
    They're if the enemy team is really bad. But as soon some people starts to focus them they get useless. ION shot is very underated btw, and I rarely see people use them on guns. Especially the NT242 sniper is very powerful with the ION shot

The problem with the AAT is the point accumulation while in them. Usually, I'm able to make up a ton of points before I die (and rarely does that happen). Most of the time, I'll have around 30K+ BP going into phase 2.

I recently came across a sniper with the ion-shot build and I was blown away by the anti-tank damage. Luckily, he only hit me twice before I killed him / locked him out.
  • Yeah the snipers are crazy good against vehicles. Try shooting down people flying lol I do it all the time and its laughable because the most powerful sniper in the game can take them out in 3-4 hits and there is nothing they can do.
  • McPlebster wrote: »
    They're if the enemy team is really bad. But as soon some people starts to focus them they get useless. ION shot is very underated btw, and I rarely see people use them on guns. Especially the NT242 sniper is very powerful with the ION shot

I'd use it if I knew where to find it. I used Ion Shot as my main thing in BF1 Walker Assault, on both sides.
  • RedReVenge wrote: »
    McPlebster wrote: »

The problem with the AAT is the point accumulation while in them. Usually, I'm able to make up a ton of points before I die (and rarely does that happen). Most of the time, I'll have around 30K+ BP going into phase 2.

I recently came across a sniper with the ion-shot build and I was blown away by the anti-tank damage. Luckily, he only hit me twice before I killed him / locked him out.

Yes same here, I often end up with a ton of BP and score when I play tanks on Kaschyk, but nontheless if the enemy team plays good and focus you. Either you die or need to go way back to get behind cover.

I almost always go with the disruptor shot on NT242 when I feel like destroying material and such. It can blast an Officer shield in 2 shots, a heavy shield in 1 shot, and I think a AAT goes down in 6 shots, so 2 full bursts. You still maintain the ability to oneshot most troopers with headshots so I see no point at all using the normal one.
  • So can we talk about how blatantly overpowered the aats are on kashyyyk, i just got to play all the villains in a row because of the 40000 battlepoints i got in aats

they are suppose to be tough, but as for air, they are getting nerfed, i showed that the LAAT stands no chance the second it spawns. its like free points in the sky and very cheap as you can kill them seconds after they spawn in. I have a whole team try and kill me and it was a waste. and this guy was a DHG tryhard guy running a full party and they all coordinated and couldn't kill me. They sent bombers, fighters, nothing could stop me from spawn killing the LAAT. And a vehicle that doesn't have a counter and can spawn a vehicle needs to be nerfed. But as for ground, it's suppose to be a nightmare.